AOL - AOL Netmarket - As of this month, I have not seen any credit, and, additionally, I was charged AGAIN!

Posted on Sunday, May 9th, 2004 at 12:00am CDT by 8b0c1113

Company: AOL

Category: Internet Services

After 3 months of being promised Netmarket services I finally called and requested that I no longer be charged this monthly fee.

I was advised that 1) I would be credited for that month's billing and 2) would no longer be charged for this "service".

I am requesting that you stop charging me for the Netmarket program. I have heard about others having this problem with AOL (being charged for services they did not authorize or other wise canceled) and always thought that there must be more to it. Sadly, I have learned this is not true.

What else do I need to do?

I have spoken with your representatives twice.

I request that you credit my bank account for both April and Mays' charges. The other 2 months I have given up on.

I would suggest that you check into the department responsible for sending out the information on Netmarket. For several months your very polite phone reps promised me that I would receive info about this "service". I never did. Now, I want to be refunded my money.

At this point it appears this is nothing short of a rip-off.

Please advise me as to when you will be crediting my account. If I do not hear from you by the end of this month I will be forced to take legal action.

Sincerely,