A2Z Limos 4U - A2Z Limos 4U - I was recently very disappointed with the service my family received with A2Z limos 4U based out of Dallas, Texas

Posted on Friday, May 7th, 2004 at 12:00am CDT by 077a3988

Company: A2Z Limos 4U

Location: DALLAS, TX

Category: Public Transportation, Taxi

The limo was arranged for my baby sisters prom. The driver was not only twenty five minutes late, which in turn made them late for the senior prom, he also had no idea where he was suppose to be driving them to. When they left my house he turned to them and asked where they were headed, which is another thing that is upsetting.

One of the reasons that we rented a limo was so they wouldn't have to worry about directions. When I spend seventeen hundred dollars, I expect professional and courteous service, neither of which we received. After prom, they were supposed to get to drive around downtown fort worth but the driver missed the turn and then refused to take them. He also tried to drop them off thirty minutes before their time was up.

I can honestly say that I have never had such horrible customer service. I will be telling friends, family, and business associates that A2Z Limos 4U is not a good investment and in the future, we will be taking our business elsewhere.

Amber B

e2916680, 2008-04-09, 09:36PM CDT

THE LIMO CANNOT BE LATE, BECAUSE WE ARE NORMALLY 15 MINUTES EARLY. HAVE NO RECORD OF THE RESERVATION, BECAUSE THE AMBER B HAS NOT CALLED US OR EMAILED BACK. SOME ONE IS TRYING TO GIVE US A BAD REPUTATION.... CALL US AND FIND OUT YOURSELF...