Posted on Wednesday, May 19th, 2004 at 12:00am CDT by 703a1042

Company: eBay.com - As of 4/4 I have not heard anything about this transaction and nondelivery of the items I paid for

eBay transaction ...

Address:

City: Snellville State: GA Zip: 30078

Country: US

Description:

Calders items # 3704782021 --- 3704210606 on eBay.com, 2 lithographs by Alexander Calder.

2/22 bid on and won 2 Calder Lithos from Lady_gemini_101 . (email address: COMPLAINTS.COM_FORM_MAIL_66793#)

2/22 paid thru PayPal using my Discover card

2/23 rec'd notification that my payment was received 3/9 I emailed asking information about shipment of my lithos. She replied asking if I wanted to send her $15.00 to insure the lithos and gave me this address to mail the money directly to her and not to go through PayPal. Sunra Madaika 3150 Chimney Ridge w. Snellville, Ga. 30078

3/10 rec'd letter from seller that she is in process of tracking the shipment

3/10 rec'd e-mail from seller that she realized that the lithos were not delivered yet and she was distressed.

3/11 seller realized that the lithos were never shipped and she even offered to give me an additional litho to make up for it. Also requested that i do not give her a negative feedback.

3/17 I wrote her again that since the lithos had not been delivered, i would like a refund.

3/17 wrote to her again later in the day requesting refund. (125.49 + 20 S&H).... and ($92.99 + $35 S&H), also informed her that I would have to report this to eBay since I have a 30 day time limit to do so.

3/17 reported nondelivery to eBay and they gave me a case #

Transaction Date: Feb. 22, 2004

Transaction Amount: -$127.99 USD Case Number: PP-034-053-444 Seller's Name: Sun-Ra Madaika Seller's Email: COMPLAINTS.COM_FORM_MAIL_66793# Transaction Date: Feb. 22, 2004

Transaction Amount: -$127.99 USD

Case Number: PP-034-053-444

Seller's Name: Sun-Ra Madaika

Seller's Email: COMPLAINTS.COM_FORM_MAIL_66793#

3/19 I wrote to her again informing her that I had filed a complaint.

3/24 called the phone number (9417473455) eBay gave me and got an answering machine. Seemed odd to me that this was a FL phone number and she gave me a GA address, so I am thinking it's a cell phone. SHE ACTUALLY LIVES IN BRADENTON,FL .... DO NOT KNOW WHY SHE GAVE ME THE GA ADDRESS. 3/26 rec'd email from eBay that they determined the seller was at fault in both transactions. However, they offered no reimbursement.

3/30 heard from eBay and was told to file a report with my credit card company. Which I did.

As of 4/4 I have not heard anything about this transaction and nondelivery of the items I paid for.

AS OF TODAY 5/17/04, i HAVE HEARD NOTHING AND EbAY CONSIDERS THE CASE CLOSED... Posted By: Debbie

Click this link to e-mail the consumer that posted the above message: //

ca78de11, 2008-07-28, 05:04PM CDT

I had the same thing happen. I bought a comforter set from Classycribs (Domestic Decors) on eBay June 04, 2008 and sent them a money order on June 06, 2008. I've never received my money back even though I filed a complaint with ebay and they told ebay they returned it to me on July 8th 2008. I've sent numerours emails to classycribs (Domestic Decors) and they won't answer my emails or phone calls. It is now closed with eBay and they said they can't get involved in a dispute between a seller and buyer. They said I need to file a complaint with the Internet Crime Complaint Center and a mail fraud complaint. Which I have done, but alot of good that does to get my money returned. Ebay's answer to it all was they was taking away some priveleges from Classycribs (Domestic Decors). Buyers beware of Classycribs, Domestic Decors or [email protected] I never received my merchandise or my money back and I'm sure that after all this time I never will.