AOL - AOL America Online - billing me for services I never used

Posted on Sunday, May 16th, 2004 at 12:00am CDT by 97f33ca5

Company: AOL

Category: Internet Services

AOL American online services have been billing me for services I never used. I was going through my bank statements for tax purposes and I noticed that I was being charged for over two a years. First of all I had contacted them in March of 2003 to request credit for the charges that were put on my credit card.

It showed on my statement that they did credit me on my April statement, but they also charged me on the April statement, (which I did not notice at the time) and there after, till January 2004, I didn't realize it till then.

When I did find out I called to make sure they canceled my account and I wanted my money refunded. I only used their services twice both were their free offers, and I had canceled them out. I have three cancellation account numbers given to me by them. They charged me altogether over a period of two years over $400.00.

I contacted a lawyer and received not even half back. Their excuses for not refunding my money is because, so they say, someone in my house hold reactivated the account on my computer. How convenient is that? When I talked to them on the phone this happened once, when they wrote a letter to my Lawyer I had conveniently reactivated it twice.

I had to go cancel my credit card at the bank in order to stop them from charging me. I'm looking for other people who have been through the same thing I that I have, I know their out there; I would like to start a class action law suit against them.

Sincerely,

Cherryl A. L

dee92d47, 2008-06-25, 01:23PM CDT

AOL billed me $60 this month. Please explain ASAP. I tried to call and could not get any help beside a machine!!! Thanks Judy Phillips [email protected]