Posted on Sunday, May 2nd, 2004 at 12:00am CDT by 1075e5cc

Company: Costco, Port Chester, NY - After paying the goods I purchased, the cashier mistakenly returned a costco card that doesn't belong to me

About one of Costco's Cashier

To whom this letter,

I came to write this letter complaint about my recent experience with one of the Costco stores in Port Chester, NY. One morning on 28th of April 2004, I went out shopping because I have a one hour break.

After paying the goods I purchased, the cashier mistakenly returned a costco card that doesn't belong to me. Upon tracing the real owner of the card, it was found out that the real owner had left a while ago. He was the guy before me, in other words, that guy has my card and I got his.

The cashiers name is Juliana F., upon confronting the cashier she just dismissed me and told me to go to the customer service, she don't even say I'm sorry. Is the kind of service that Costco is giving to their customers. Said incident happen because that cashier was talking and minding fellow employees' business like asking for the color of his sneakers.

It was purely negligence and I'm not happy falling in line again at the customer service and being late in going back to work. I hope this should be corrected by the Costco management.

pablo p

Click this link to e-mail the consumer that posted the above message: //