Posted on Tuesday, March 30th, 2004 at 12:00am CST by 2b7e5db3

Company: 2000 Ford Focus - door handles are broken, the brakes go out every two years, the wheel barrons have been replaced

Complaint on Ford Focus; model 2000

To whom it may concern,

I am the daughter of John and Henrietta Duke. My name is Melinda Blevins and I live in Bell County; Hulen, Kentucky

My purchased the 2000 Ford Focus off of your lot, brand new, in April of 1999. It was wedding gift for myself and my husband with my two kids I was estatic when I recieved this lovely gift thinking that having a new car would change my life for the better but have come to realize that it hasn't been nothing but a big disappointment and would like to request for some kind of assistance from your dealership to the main manufacturing company

My car has been brought to your repair shop every time there has been a problem such as recalls and some minor repairs.

Now, my car door handles are broken, the brakes go out every two years, the wheel barrons have been replaced and now as of today, I have come to realize that I could have wrecked or been broken down, on the side of the road far from home, because the spring to the axel broke.

Tell me what is a person to do without a car or what is a person to do when they have to worry about having a wreck and dieing If it would not be of a problem, would you please contact the Ford Motor company and let them know that these problems are causing a lot of problems for everybody and they need to be aware and they need to fix the situations promptly.

melinda B

P.O. Box 41

Hulen, Ky 40845 P.S. It was the spring clip to the axel that broke. And if you don't mind I would like to have a response to my letter so that I know that you received and read.

Click this link to e-mail the consumer that posted the above message: //