Posted on Saturday, March 27th, 2004 at 12:00am CST by afdc766e

Company: American Airlines - Tulsa then Dallas to Belo Horizonte, Brazil - poor food quality - not enough blankets - only 1 movie on 11 hour flight

american airlines poor service

Mar 9, I departed Tulsa for Belo Horizonte brazil, my complaint is with the flight out of Dallas, the pilot announced don't gather around gally, ok, the bathrooms, give me a break, you have to line up their to get a seat, than he said the flight crew would be going to sleep and we were not to awaken them. and they did.

The food: first meal out of dallas, was beef and chicken, the chicken was not eatable, i saw many a meal not eaten, the breakfast was also bad.

My return trip was no better the food was of no value. What maked me mad, was the strewert started gathering blankets up, when we deplaned, I counted 10 blankets for two people in their sleeping quarter, there are women and childeren that may have used them, very inconsiderate. Its only a 11 hour flight. The old 767 is out dated, a better aircraft should be asigned to this long flight, 1 movie?

I have told the secterary in our department, I do not want to fly on AA again, unless that is the only way. Your undesirable service has no place in the business world. your putting lots of jobs at risk with this type of service. I recently flew to Sweded on United, what a lovely flight, there are some companys that takes care of the customers.

Ray F

Click this link to e-mail the consumer that posted the above message: //