Posted on Thursday, March 25th, 2004 at 12:00am CST by 6c8d749a

Company: Domino's Pizza, 5310 Mcpherson Rd., Laredo TX - delivery order took an hour and a half

Domino's Pizza

Domino's Pizza 5310 Mcpherson Rd. Laredo Tx 956-726-1974 Delivery order took an hour and a half.

After being left on hold for over 5 minutes, I redialed and ordered a pizza on 03/20/04 at 8:43 pm. The clerk did NOT ask for my name or Dept. The order was for the Police dept Communications center. She also hung up as I was trying to give her special instructions as it was after regular business hours.

I called back and asked for a manager (hold again) I told him what happened and he apologized (and still did not ask for my name) He said they already had special instructions on the computer to use the intercom after hours. The order was supposed to be there in 45 minutes to an hour.

At 10 pm, we called to check (already 1 hour and 15 minutes) and were told that the delivery was attempted, but no one answered the door. The driver claimed said that he KNOCKED on the door. The door is at the front door, and we are on the 2nd FLOOR. Of course no one heard him.

He also claimed that an officer told him to keep trying. (There are no officers sitting or driving by the front door, that is why it is locked) I called again when I got home, and was told by the manager that the driver had rung the intercom. (Changing stories, anyone?) The driver did NOT ring the intercom, we would have heard it, since it rings at communications. The manager claimed the driver hit the RED button at the door, the button is in fact black.

The MANAGERS do not bother to give their names so why would the employees. For this reason, and other numerous incidents of bad service, we will no longer be ordering Domino's.

Click this link to e-mail the consumer that posted the above message: //