Posted on Saturday, March 20th, 2004 at 12:00am CST by 60415df9

Company: BSNL Faridabad, Haryana - received new phone line - phone number gets a lot of calls for STD Communication

Change of Telephone Number / BSNL Faridabad

To AGM Operations

Telecom Department

Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited

Sector - 15,

Faridabad,

Haryana Sub: Change of Telephone Number Dear Sir, This is to bring to your notice that I have recently received a Telephone Connection No. 2250792. Since last few days, I have been receiving a lot of Calls from various people, asking us to connect to someone, or call someone, or pass-on the message to someone etc. etc. And now day before yesterday, I got a Call from a person named Mr. Vinod C, a STD Booth owner.

He claimed that this number which belonged to him, got disconnected due to non-payment of bills. He's now in a position to make complete payments and restore this number again. I am facing a lot of difficulty, as this number gets a lot of calls based on STD Communication This is my humble request to you, to kindly Change the Number to a Fresh Number, as we haven't yet started using this number. I will be very grateful to you. Thanking you, Yours truly Sector - 34,

Faridabad - 121003

Jeet S

Click this link to e-mail the consumer that posted the above message: //

6df597bc, 2010-09-05, 10:31AM CDT

hello sir im consumer of bsnsl last 10 years. my phone not working properly. outgoing and incoming not working kindly some do it my phone no ia 2425330 in faridabad 20 feet road sgm nagar.