Posted on Saturday, March 13th, 2004 at 12:00am CST by 728c894e

Company: Lamps Plus, CA - returned package Jan. 30, 2004 - as of March 11, 2004 haven't yet received credit refund

lamps plus, ca

i returned lighting fixtures to lamps plus, package was received by them on january 30, 2004. today is march 11th and i still have not received credit on my visa.. this morning i spoke with a service rep at lamps plus and she told me they issued a credit on 3/02/04.

i called my bank , they did thorough check for the credit and couldn't find it, i am aware that it can take up to ten days to be posted , however, the credit it is nowhere to be found.

my interest rate is 23.99% purchase was about $212.00.

t appears they are holding my money and they are receiving the interest . i'm 61 years old and work hard for my money, i sincerely hope they are going to pay the additional interest on my account.

IS THIS A COMMON PRACTICE, HOW MANY PEOPLE HAVE THE DONE THIS TO. IT CAN CERTAINLY ADD UP TO A LOT OF MONEY.

BEVERLY M

bev m

Click this link to e-mail the consumer that posted the above message: //