Posted on Thursday, March 11th, 2004 at 12:00am CST by 7de57f31

Company: McDonalds, Islington, Woodbridge, Toronto, Canada - didn't get sauce at drive thru - waited 15 minutes for food

Complaint

Hello My name is Orlin P and I'm writing a complaint about the McDonalds located on Islington in Woodbridge. I have gone there so many times and not once have I got good service. When I've gone through the drive through they don't give you any sauce or whatever at the window, they don't even ask.

There was a time where the food wasn't ready and they asked me to park at the front and they'd bring out my food. I sat there for 15 minutes waiting for them to bring it out and they didn't.

So I had to go in and ask for my food. I spent a half an hour just to get my order. Another thing is that I've gone to eat inside and I've heard the workers in the back make sexual jokes and comments to each other. That's something the we customers should never hear.

I went with my boyfriend one time and the server hit the wrong button and it wasn't what my boyfriend ordered and they didn't do anything about it. Pretty much my boyfriend had to suck it up and deal with it.

I don't find it fair the just because they messed up the order, the customers should to deal with it. I've just had the worst service there. They don't even care about their customers who come in. I go back thinking that maybe things will change and because it's on my way home. But I've driven to a different location just to aviod the rude service. Thank-You for your time. Hopefully things will change Orlin P

Click this link to e-mail the consumer that posted the above message: //