Posted on Thursday, June 10th, 2004 at 12:00am CDT by bd806465

Company: Liquidation.com - When I opened the boxes, these clothes smell horrible. They smell like they had been in a fire or something

Liquidation.com

This complaint is on a company located in Washington, D.C. called Liquidation.com. The address is 2131 K Street NW, 4th Floor, Washington, D.C. 20037.

On May 19, 2004, I won an auction from Liquidation.com. The auction was for 100pcs of new with tags childrens and infants clothing. Liquidation.com only accepts wire transfers for you first payment. They do this cause they know you won't be back to purchase again and know you won't be satisfied with your auction. With wire transfers, consumers have no recourse.

I paid for this auction on May 19, 2004 via wire transfer. I received my product on Friday, May 28, 2004. When I received my products the boxes were torn open and taped back up. When I opened the boxes, these clothes smell horrible. They smell like they had been in a fire or something. I filed a dispute with Liquidation.com on May 28, 2004.

I then had to ship them samples of the merchandise. I shipped them 3 pieces via Priority Mail. On June 3, 2004, Liquidation.com denied my dispute. Liquidation.com said the merchandise smelled like plastic or packaging and not smoke. Who really cares what it smells like. IT STINKS!

Since then, I have been unable to speak with anybody at Liquidation.com. The Buyer Relation Manager, Meagan Eagan, will not call me back. Repeated emails go unanswered.

BEWARE! Do not do business with this company. They operate in an unacceptable manner. You will be dissapointed with your purchase. Never pay anyone with a wire transfer.

Netzero

Click this link to e-mail the consumer that posted the above message: //

e5b35106, 2008-05-04, 10:31AM CDT

Oh, thank you very much for commenting about this site. I never saw anyone making positive comments about it, now I know that is not good to buy there!