PrizeAmerica.com - In other words, it is impossible for me to claim my prize

Posted on Wednesday, June 9th, 2004 at 12:00am CDT by 4921f23f

Company: PrizeAmerica.com - In other words, it is impossible for me to claim my prize

PrizeAmerica.com - In other words, it is impossible for me to claim my prize

Prize America/Sweepstakes

Sweepstakes; PrizeAmerica.com On April 23, 2004, I won $100.00 on one of their scratch cards. The next day, I received an email from them saying that I had won and what I needed to do to claim the prize. I supplied a copy of my drivers license, numerous emails proving that I tried to find the PDEN number, had it notarized and mailed everything. I received a form letter dated May 18 from Trudy Oliverio of Prize America saying that the address on my license did not match their records so I needed to provide more information. That I can do. The form letter also indicated that I still needed to provide the PDEN number. I called Ms. Oliverio and told her that I never received that number and had supplied her with copies of all my emails back and forth with their company trying to obtain it. She told me to look on the website under "history" and it would be there. She obviously has never checked it out herself. I went to the website under history and it shows all the games played that day (4/23/04) but shows nothing about the $100 win on the scratch game. I called her back and told her what I had found. She checked her records and said that I had won $100 on Game 2 and must supply her with the PDEN number for that game. The website does not say which game is which or in what order they may be in, just a list of games played that day. I asked her if I could just supply ALL the PDEN numbers for that day, and she said I could only supply the correct one. I confirmed with her that she knew I won the $100 and in which game, but I still had to supply a number that I never received. She just kept repeating that I had to supply the correct PDEN number and acted as if I was wasting her time. In other words, it is impossible for me to claim my prize.

001a6e4e, 2008-12-03, 10:16AM CST

DO NOT CHARGE MY PHONE WITH THIS SERVICE. I DID NOT ORDER IT.