Posted on Friday, June 4th, 2004 at 12:00am CDT by 991fab1c

Company: Jackson Hewitt, San Jose - My 2001 tax was prepared wrongly and as a result I have to pay around $9000 to IRS

Very Bad Business - Jackson Hewitt

I did my tax returns through Jackson Hewitt, San Jose branch in 2001. (Again in 2003 from Virginia branch). My 2001 tax was prepared wrongly and as a result I have to pay around $9000 to IRS.

Now I relocated to Virginia and had been trying to contact Jackson Hewitt for support for 2001 Tax. All I want is the $900 interest/penalty refunded. • I have contacted local Jackson Hewitt tax office and they said they CANNOT help me and I have to contact San Jose branch.

• I had been trying to call San Jose branch for more than 30 days now.

• Nobody picks up the phone ever in that office (4112 A, Monterey rd. suite 102, San Jose CA)

• NONE, I repeat, NONE of my calls were returned.(408 229 0783, 408 360 9869)

• I spoke to San Jose Manager once. She said she would get back to me and she never got back.

• I have left NUMEROUS voice mails.

• I send my details by FAX and by PRIORITY mail.

• I logged a complaint with Customer service (1 877 476 3353) contact person I do not want to complicate matters. All I want is the little amount refunded as per your basic guarantee. At least don’t you (Jackson Hewitt) have the courtesy to return a call? I will NEVER EVER have Jackson Hewitt do my or my friends taxes again. Very IRRESPONSIBLE company. Jose B

Jose B

Click this link to e-mail the consumer that posted the above message: //