Posted on Sunday, June 27th, 2004 at 12:00am CDT by 156ac5f5

Company: Victoria Tires, Huntington Park, CA - Diawa GT sport rim - ADR GT sport rim failed to send rim

&#160

Address:

2271 E Florence Ave

Huntington Park CA 90255

USA

I bought 1 diawa gt sport rim from then using paypal. on April 14th of 2004. may 5 I called them up to see where my rim was. They told me it was on back order and it would be in by the next week. I called the next week they said it will be in on the next day and they will send it out 3 day priority. It was suppose to be at my house the day I left for cruise. I get to my boat I called back home to see if the rim showed up. NO. I called them up and ask where my rim was. They said it went on backorder and never got shipped out. I told them instead of sending me the diawa rim send me the ADR GT sport rim instead. They told me it was in stock and will mail it out next week. I agreed.

Next week came around I called back home to see if it showed up. NOTHING. My mother now got involved. She called them up and said they lost the order and will send it out the next day 3 day priority again. 5 days later still nothing. She called them again and they told her they had to order the rim again. it will take a week to come in and when they get it in they will 3 day priority it. 3 weeks later still nothing.

My mother calls again. they said they had it in shop and will mail it out the next day for three day again. well she called 3 days later because she still didn't have the rim well they said that what they did with my rim was the day after my mother talked to them there was an order for four of them so they had to complete that sale instead of giving me my one rim.

So they sold my rim with another sale. SHADDY. Then they said that there will be a rim in the shop on Monday and they will overnight it. So we will wait and see if it shows up on Monday June 28 2004. I would never buy from these people ever again never buy from them they are nothing but liars and thieves. they need to get sent into the better business bureau. Sincerely

Curtis M