Publishers Clearing House - PCH - Publishers Clearing House - PCH - How can I contact PCH in order to remove my 83 year old Mothers address from their list? She has received more garbage from them than one can imagine

Posted on Thursday, June 17th, 2004 at 12:00am CDT by bce91042

Company: Publishers Clearing House - PCH

How can I contact PCH in order to remove my 83 year old Mothers address from their list? She has received more garbage from them than one can imagine. I have returned to sender but that does not appear to stop the influx of mail.

dde92172, 2008-06-23, 07:07PM CDT

I have just had a bad experience of temping for PCH in Pt. Washington. I did this between jobs 10 years ago and was welcomed back with open arms. I started three days ago and was fired today for not being fast enough. I cannot believe how unfair they were. The woman in charge of me was a black Jamaican and was very rude to me. I feel like I am the victim of reverse discrimination. I had worked for them successfully in the past. I know that I was set up by this person to fail.

c8deffb3, 2008-06-30, 07:52PM CDT

Ok Now this is a new gimmick Now we have to enrloe in pch serch to get our no. for the 1170 sweepsteaks that you been running since March. Why don't you stay with the old way. and have pch surch for some other game. MY tool bar is filled up with yahoo google asd mywebsearch. I don't need another! Goodday!

d8f245f8, 2008-07-09, 12:14AM CDT

You people are a scam I did not realize it until I ordered a magazine. How else did poor Ed go broke. No one really wins anything.

c8deffb3, 2008-07-22, 03:05PM CDT

I Never wrote about my 83 year old Mother Geting buged by public clearing house. I don't know who posted it but it is a lie I don't have a mother who is 83. I exept a retraction on your allagations. Because your liable for saying I said this about clearing house. This is out right bullshit! Oh I saved this email. for possible slander and will notifie public clearing house of this!

c8deffb3, 2008-07-22, 06:04PM CDT

Who the hell are you people slandering me.You better check your IP address because NO.1 My mother isn't 83 years old.No 2 she doesen't own a computer and NO3 If this is the type of consumer complants.com you need to get your facts strait. Im lodging a complaint with the Webmaster of your url.

353ea62d, 2008-08-11, 02:27PM CDT

Dear Sirs,

I am Evelyn Lydic. I am trying to enter your search section of your contest. In order to register I had to install my address and user name and a password. The system for some reason won't accept my address. Nor will it accept my password. I have tried 3 different passwords with a different number of letters. But it won't accept same. How in the world do I get into your system if it won't accept my address or passwords. Please reply.

Evely Lydic

8fd80bb3, 2008-11-19, 09:23AM CST

This not really a complaint, I did not know how else to get in touch. My father is 92 years old and keeps getting phone calls from PCH. It is hard for him to get to the phone. Is there soom way that you could send me what that they are calling him about or email me at [email protected] or call at 315-383-3229. Thank you very much.

e6e8cecc, 2008-12-08, 09:44PM CST

I SENT U A CHECK WITH AN ORDER i would like to know why i have not recieved the order .

4a40f4b4, 2009-06-30, 03:33PM CDT

Go to the nearest post office, They have a form you can fill out. It may take a while for the mail to stop coming but it will.

I also suggest that you file complaints with the BBB

and write to the Postmaster General and your congress

man, senator, etc. PCH is in business for themselves

and not for the public they try to sell their cheap

merchandise to. They don't care how old your mother

is; actually , they like old people. They are vulnerable!

8d796e18, 2009-12-26, 01:22PM CST

Sirs :

I thought the daily PCH win

$1,000,000. was free to enter.

It is not. Please remove my name

from the daily contest which bills my

telephone card.

amy hoopes

8c042d6b, 2010-01-02, 01:07PM CST

I am trying to reach someone by email at PCH.com because I try to register online and by skipping all orders, it won't go anywhere to say ithas processed my entrance in the sweepstake. Can you please have someone contact me from them so that I know I am registered and will receive the email entrance sweepstakes only. The ads just won't stop and let me move on! Thank you and have a great New Year. Alice Jeanne Marques-Matsinger

1ca634fd, 2010-01-06, 03:36PM CST

i returned all merchandice but keep getting nills

e5feced6, 2010-02-05, 08:19AM CST

I just called them today!!! You can contact them at their customer service line 800-645-9242...keep using the last option to actually talk to a customer service rep. Also, I made a call a few years ago which stopped all credit card offers from filling up my mail and another to stop junk mail, unfortunately, I don't know what they are at this point...but know they are available (at least in Nebraska)if you hunt for them. The credit card offer number was found in the fine print on the bottom of one of my offersfor more credit. It's a blessing that your mother has you looking out after her...don't give up and good luck!

2fc8e513, 2010-10-12, 12:53PM CDT

WHY---WHY---WHY to I NEED to CONSTANTLY

need to respond to MULTIPLE e-mails (vs paper snail mail) to confirm my entry---ONCE should be enough---PLEASE PLEASE stop your AVALANCHE of e-mails to me--I AM STILL ENTERED---BUT NOT "THOUSANDS" OF "REPEAT ENTRIES" !!!!

PLEASE 'HELP"---Thank You---John G.

2b3f49a1, 2010-10-16, 11:26AM CDT

I ENTERED A SPIN WHERE YOU CLICK ON THE ARM LIKE A ONE ARMED BANDIT. AND IT SPINS THE WHEEL. I MATCHED ALL THREE NUMBERS AND BELLS AND WHISTLES WENT OFF AND IT SAYS I HAVE WON A DELL LAPTOP.

THEN I HAD TO GO THROUGH A BUNCH OF

PRODUCTS AND A LOT OF TIME. YOU HAVE TO SPEND A LOT OF MONEY. I HAVE BEEN THROUGH THIS BEFORE.

YOUR PCH SAYS I WON A LAPTOP, HANDS DOWN.

NOW YOU HAD BETTER SEND THE LAPTOP, OTHERWISE THIS IS FRAUDULANT AND A SCAM DO IT NOW OR I WILL TAKE LEGAL ACTION.

[email protected]

cc946dac, 2010-10-25, 04:38PM CDT

im sick of this search and win.its crap.ive tried to fine the contact info or the customer service for pch.they dont have it any where.i want this off my email.now,davedesperado @aol.com.

no there no unsubscribe either.theres to much crap on the search and win.and you cant never find what you want.get my email off this shit now.

76134dc5, 2010-11-08, 01:45PM CST

HI MY NAME IS FAITH GOLDBLUM .I USE TO LIVE AT 270 WALNUTTOWN RD FLEETWOOD PA 19522.I MOVED TO 4805 HODGES COURT ,MILLEN GA.30442 PLEASE CALL ME AT 7068717043. THANKS FAITH

dfa81817, 2010-11-08, 04:34PM CST

When I try to cash in to take a chance on anything it tells me I'm not a U. S. Resident!! I have been for 66 years!!!

a29ee995, 2010-11-15, 01:36PM CST

i want to be remove from pch.com every thing i put in please.

0011cfbe, 2010-11-19, 10:40AM CST

why are there so many "ERRORS" on your websites? WHY DO I KEEP LOSING YOUR WEB PAGE ESPECIALLY DURING A GOOD GAME? I KEEP GETTING "SORRY FOR THE INCONVIENCE" BUT, REALLY, ARE YOU!!?? THIS IS GETTING CRAZY AND VERY ANNOYING. I DO LOVE THE GAMES, NOT ALL THE DOWNLOADS, THOUGH SOME ARE NICE, BUT REALLY PEOPLE, TRY TO WORK SOMETHING OUT AND HAPPY HOLIDAYS TO ALL!!

0a579a69, 2010-12-07, 03:12PM CST

Your sweepstakes emails are incomplete.

And have been for about two weeks now. They are missing the "next page"option.

I have to bail out everytime and lose my entry. Can you please fix ASAP?

Darrell

fc3552d9, 2011-11-22, 07:11AM CST

Hi-I've-been-playing-this-pch-games-for-over-20yrs.&never-won-anything.Then-I-decided-to-buy-&aluminum-wallet&the-first-1broke&then-I-received-another-one&it-broke.I-a,so-ordered-happy-feet&they-are-trying-to-make-me-pay-$45.00dollars-so-I'm-sending-it-back.I-can-buy-that-happy-foot-at-St.Vincent-still-in-thewrapper-for2dollars-unused.

30643214, 2012-06-03, 02:51PM CDT

I'm a bit miffed!Just got email from PCH saying I'll be dropped because I haven't entered any sweepstakes offers so I'll lose my chance at the million$.PCH:This is very very wrong,infact I've entered every mailing you've sent daily,and there's just to darn many of them!I also spin the bonus wheels,AND play your slots. So you need to correct your info. And,stop telling me my address is wrong! Cripes,I live here!Everyone else sends their mail here w/o troubles! Thanks,Rodger

e9513cc8, 2012-10-11, 05:03PM CDT

I HAVE BEEN TOLD THAT I WAS A SECOND PLACE WINNER BUT I GETTING THE RAN AROUND ABOUT HOW I CAN GET THE MONEY. PLEASE CHECK TO SEE IT I AM A WINNER.

SHERROLYN ROWE

112 SHANNON CHASE WAY

FAIRBURN GA 30213

f70924f7, 2014-03-03, 09:00AM CST

please do not e-mail me unless i have won something , pch i'm tired of looking at the same old e-mails and looking at the same old games that nobody every wins at, tired of wasting my valuable time, only e-mail me when i have won. thank you from ohio

078a6e00, 2014-05-09, 05:45PM CDT

Ok. Now...i have entered and entered since last year and seemingly the deadline and awarding dates are not consistant. Another thing ...i'm a 61 yr old woman working 3jobs with some health issues and truly need to win...then all the sponsors that want you to buy...welli see plenty that i wld like to buy but can't...i am barely making it now month to month. Feel like even tho it says no purchase neccessary i feel thats not accurate...but i continue to enter with the hope of actually winning. All in all this is very depressing !!

Leroy B., 2014-10-07, 07:50PM CDT

I have Cancer, my coverage is not supported by $298,000 dollars. i can't even afford to by a magazine. It seems as though when I try to play or my system will not allow me to get into PCH. So I just give up as i am about to do.