Posted on Tuesday, June 15th, 2004 at 12:00am CDT by 24dfd941

Company: Jiffy Lube, Stone Mountain, GA - charge you five dollars for one quart of that oil

Jiffy Lube

I want to tell everyone to be aware of Jiffy Lube. On the morning of 12 June 2004 I stopped at the area Jiffy Lube because I was pressed for time. I was headed to a funeral and I did not have time to do the oil change myself.

I was thinking that I would be paying what I had before which was around $36. Quite expensive but as I said I was pressed for time. In a matter of minutes it was over (oil change).

The guy totaled up the billed and it came up to a whopping $65. I said whatttt. He again said $65. I asked him what are you charging $65 for? He said I requested the synthetic oil is why it was so expensive. I replied both oil prices are basically the same.

They charge you five dollars for one quart of that oil at Jiffy Lube. I am needless to say very pissed. I want to also send a warning to Penzol for allowing Jiffy Lube to do these things to your customers who like your products that we will be dropping your oils until Jiffy Lube comes to its senses.

Mad as Hell here in Stone Mtn Georgia

Hakim S

Click this link to e-mail the consumer that posted the above message: //