Posted on Sunday, June 13th, 2004 at 12:00am CDT by 3a052343

Company: Ohio waterproofing - last Feb. 2003 they waterproofed my basement and they are still continuing the work as IM writing 06 11 04.

basment systems of ohio waterproofing

basement systems of Ohio waterproofing. last Feb. 2003 they waterproofed my basement and they are still continuing the work as IM writing 06 11 04. we lost an entire basement wall to poor workmanship.the wall was 25 foot long they took almost 6 months to replace in the dead of winter this wall took out our main sewer line almost all heating ducks we had no water usage phone lines were down a gaping 25 foot long hole by 8 foot high.we had no heat except for one electric heater and a fireplace in our living room.

we had a camper in our driveway to go to the bathroom and brush our teeth in. it has rained again and our basement was flooded again they came out for the third time to dig up there system and replace it again we have lost a lot of furniture and now all of our carpet and padding for the 3 time needless to say they got paid. but we got to lead a very primitive life for over year now they dont seam to care abut how we get to live,im sitting here waiting for them to call to do more work now it is 06 11 2004 and we were flooded again on 05 20 2004 the water has not been cleaned up witch i hear on the news that it is dangerous to not get it taken care of imeaditly due to bacterial growth.

there insurance wont even cover them because they say its faulty workmanship on there part we still have 2 other basement wall severely damaged that could cave in at any minute that they or there insurance company refuse to replace or fix.

the structure of our home is totally at risk and damaged and dangerouse.they gave me a lifetime garurintee so if i get someone else to work on my home it will make there contract with me over and no good.needless to say me and my husband are totally tired of this and dont know what to do.if anyone knows what i should do i would like to hear it

mr. and mrs. a

Click this link to e-mail the consumer that posted the above message: //