Posted on Friday, July 9th, 2004 at 12:00am CDT by 03a59d45

Company: ebay - I had bough an fake Louis Vuitton bag on ebay that was advestise as athentic

&#160 I had bough an fake Louis Vuitton bag on ebay that was advestise as athectic. Once I got the bag. I know it's fake. So I e-mail the seller and try to work something out. He totally ignore. So I contacted paypal and put in a claim for buyer's proctection. After 15 days, I got an e-mail from paypal saying that they need some form of proffesional apprasier's letter to support my statement. So there I paid $55.00 for the authetic letter.

By the time I had already paid $355 plus alot of inconvience. In the mid time. Paypal kept saying that they did not recieved my fax ( but I have confirmation that they did )of the letter, since they only will give me 7 days from the date of the notice. I have to make sure they got the letter. If not the case will be close. Ok. After 3 days of keep faxing.

They finally said they got it. I also sent a e-mail to them saying that can they pls take care of this matter in a timly matter, since after the actual closing date of the auction. U only have 30 days to file any kind of claims. Finally, I've hear back form paypal after 1 month from the date of the auction closing date. They said case was close. Reason as not seller's fault???? I called paypal and ask what is the real reason.

After the worst kind of customer service conversation I have ever experience. They told me the authetic letter was not enough to support my statement. Than I said why didn't u contact me via e-mail to let me know that. So I could have do something more. They said since the letter was only base on e-mail's picture of the item. That's not enough. I try talking to them that they only gave me 7 days to respone and get what they need.

The e-mail of the notice didn't say the bag have to be view in person. Eventhough if I've sent the bag out. I don't think it's possible having the bag back in hand and all paperworks in 7 days. After that I feel like I'm being rip off really bad. I sent another e-mail to paypal trying to dispute the decision. They ignore it. Please help, I don't know what to do now. Click this link to e-mail the above consumer: //