Posted on Monday, July 5th, 2004 at 12:00am CDT by 03e769b3

Company: Burger King, 3660 Veterans, Metairie, LA - When I went to the men's room, I was disgusted with the filth around the lavatories

Burger King at 3660 Veterans, Metairie, LA

Me and my wife went to the Burger King on July 4th located at 3660 Veterans Ave. Metairie, LA. We wanted to use the facilities before we placed our orders. When I went to the men's room, I was disgusted with the filth around the lavatories. It seemed like, the place was not cleaned for at least a week. It smelled and looked really bad. I could not hold the handle on the door to open it and used a napkin. When my wife came out of women's room, she told me about the condition of the place and it was not any different than the men's room.

We decided to walk out but we felt awkward just using the facilities and walking out. So, we decided to place our orders anyway. While we were discussing whether to place an order or not, there was a guy cleaning the floors. When we decided to order and approached the cashier, the cleaning guy came to the register and asked us for our order. His clothes were all dirty from cleaning, his nails were very long and filthy.

I cannot explain how we felt about Burger King. I wanted to write to Burger King itself but the internet site (www.burgerking.com) has "contact us" link with a heading that says: "Burger King Corporation is committed to providing the best restaurant experience to each of our guests. If you would like to provide feedback regarding a restaurant visit or experience, there are a number of ways we can serve you." But, there is no email address to write about our restaurant visit or experience. Further down the site says: "Communication with Burger King Corporation is not accepted via e-mail."

The site does not provide an 800 number and provides numbers for Florida offices. In order to provide a feedback, I have to make a long distance call. Well, thank you but no.

I was surprised to see a Burger King restaurant in that condition, since we always thought of Burger King as a nice and clean place for fast food.

Regards Click this link to e-mail the above consumer: //