fifth third bank - fifth third bank - i have a car loan with fifth third bank, each year they would send me skip a pay letter that i never would read carefully but just sign and send back

Posted on Thursday, July 29th, 2004 at 12:00am CDT by 37dc327f

Company: fifth third bank

Category: Business, Finances

i have a car loan with fifth third bank, each year they would send me skip a pay letter that i never would read carefully but just sign and send back. anyhow, when my maturity date came on the loan which was April 20 04 they told me that i still had more payments to pay due to those skip a pay i took advantage of. they told me that 4 more months were added to my acct which i would end up paying until August 20 04 July came and i called to get both payments pay off and notice a extra month was added

called customer service no one can't answer why is that and on top of that i end up making one payment and they put it towards my principal which showed me still due for July, call customer service i was told it would take a couple days to get fix mind me i was discussing my acct since July 23 told to call back July wed 28 now they are telling me i have to wait more days. i don't need nothing more with fifth third i am already paying double what i owe them and they are still trying to scam me.

Sharon

ddd9a551, 2008-01-08, 09:58PM CST

Next time read what you sign. The letter very clearly states "you are given the opportunity to skip this payment this holiday season. However, the payment will be appended to the END of your payment turn and payable then."

It's not free money. YOu're taking the option to defer a payment til much later, and they're going to expect to be compensated for it. You think they'd give you 4 months' of free credit? Read anything you sign.

b78164a9, 2008-04-09, 08:34AM CDT

Fifth third bank is a predatorylender. They specialize in voiding contracts made in good faith, and replacing the contract with a high interest loan.

They are the real thieves in the banking industry.