Posted on Tuesday, July 27th, 2004 at 12:00am CDT by 2b27f567

Company: Sears - sears.com - Sears Low Price Guarantee NOT - I bought an expensive home gym from Sears. I ordered it online for in store pickup. I picked it up at the Dayton Mall store. When I was initially looking at it the Sales guy at Sears Told me that if I fo

Sears - sears.com - Sears Low Price Guarantee NOT - I bought an expensive home gym from Sears. I ordered it online for in store pickup. I picked it up at the Dayton Mall store. When I was initially looking at it the Sales guy at Sears Told me that if I found it cheaper they would pay the difference plus 10%.

Sears Low Price Guarantee NOT!!

To: Complaints

From: Barry W

Dayton, Ohio 45458

Well, a week after I picked it up, it was on Home Shopping Network for $200 less than the Sears sales price that I paid (and that was with free delivery). So first I go to Sears and speak with a Sales Clerk.

He then brought his Store Manager in who proceeds to tell me that since I bought it online from Sears I need to call them. But he is sure they will take care of me. So I go back and email Sears with a copy of the Home Shopping Network add. Sears then sends an email back telling me that they will not mail online retailers.

This is inconsistent with what all of their Sales Clerks and Store Manager tell me. Also the sign by the cash register says something to the extent that "if you find it cheaper they will pay you the difference plus 10%, ask a Sales Clerk for the details". That is what I did.

Sincerely,