Kevcin Akita Breeder - Kevcin Akita Breeder, Scurry, TX - My husband & I called & emailed in Feb. and I continued to called afterwards to her home # & cell # in addition to emails. All have gone unanswered, and no return calls have been made

Posted on Sunday, July 25th, 2004 at 12:00am CDT by 7f187169

Company: Kevcin Akita Breeder

Location: 11180 S. FM 148
SURRY, TX, US

Category: Pets, Animals

Owner: Cindy Shefka

My complaint is that my husband & I emailed Mrs. Shefka in regards to purchasing an akita puppy. We were told that a deposit of $100 would secure a puppy in the next litter, and that if we did not see a puppy we liked, the deposit would roll over to the next litter until one was to our liking. A check was sent in Nov. 2003, and cashed by Mrs. Shefka. We called when the litter was due & was told that the dog lost the litter, but she had another litter due soon.

She contacted us by email and sent us pictures. They were not the coloring we wanted & were told the puppies would be larger than average, and she stated that she had another litter due in Feb. My husband & I called & emailed in Feb. and I continued to called afterwards to her home # & cell # in addition to emails. All have gone unanswered, and no return calls have been made.

Christine R