Calabrese Auto Mall - Calabrese Auto Mall in Irving, Texas - I purchased a car from Calabrese Auto Mall in Irving, Texas on June 12, 2004. I paid $1500.00 down and they were suppose to pay off my previous car loan. It has now been well over a month and not only has my previous

Posted on Friday, July 23rd, 2004 at 12:00am CDT by bac007a4

Company: Calabrese Auto Mall

Location: IRVING, TX, US

Category: Cars, Motorcycles, Boats, Vehicles

I purchased a car from Calabrese Auto Mall in Irving, Texas on June 12, 2004. I paid $1500.00 down and they were suppose to pay off my previous car loan. It has now been well over a month and not only has my previous car not been paid off but I still have not received my Car Registration sticker or license plates.

I have called daily for 3-4 weeks now looking for my registration and plates. I am continually sent to voice mail, or someone says I will check into it and call you back.

My deposit check cleared the bank 3 weeks ago. I found out on July 21, 2004 through someone in the dealerships title office that the "Deal" had not even been finalized. However, the manager told me three weeks ago that everything was taken care of, that he had a copy of the check that was mailed and that my tags and plates were on their way.

I am very displeased with the treatment and service of this car dealership and would highly advise future car buyers to heed caution when dealing with Calabrese Auto Mall. If there is anything you could do to help assist in this situation please let me know. Thanks

Sonya G