CDI Media Solutions - CDI Media Solutions, Orlando, FL - Over the years, we have relied on your company to provide us with blank tapes and cds, services for our clients (such as duplication and printing) without any incident...until now

Posted on Thursday, July 22nd, 2004 at 12:00am CDT by 581552e4

Company: CDI Media Solutions

Location: 1710 Lee Road
ORLANDO, FL, US

URL: http://www.cdimediasolutions.com

Category: News, Media

To whom this may concern, Over the years, we have relied on your company to provide us with blank tapes and cds, services for our clients (such as duplication and printing) without any incident...until now. We have had many artists from hard core rap groups to christian singers come through our doors. Whenever they needed cd or tape duplications done, we would refer them to your company because of your services, location and competitive prices.

Not too long ago I referred an acoustic male singer to your company without incident. The man was well pleased with the services you provided him. The other day, we had just completed an album for a rap group and they also wanted duplications done. So just as we have done in the past, we referred them to your company.

Well I just received a phone call from this particular group complaining to me that your company had refused to duplicate their cd. This is the first time ever that I have had a client of mine tell me that CDI had rejected duplication services which brings me to this question: What constitutes a project being rejected? On your website, there is mention of an intellectual property rights form (which no one can argue about) but other than that I see no written policy on what is acceptable and what is not acceptable.

I am concerned not only for the artists I have worked with in the past but also for the countless numbers of other artists who have relied on your services and were rejected as well. There seems to be a sence of "waste of time" in taking on projects from which this company will not provide a service to. Would it make sence for someone out of state to send his or her original music material to CDI only to find out 1-2 weeks later that a service cannot be completed? Is it a crime not to address these issues before folks send out their months of hard work and agony?

Your duplication services on your website desperately needs to be updated. Folks right now cannot determine what material/music is acceptable and what is not acceptable. When folks call us, we would like to know certain information about them: what kind of music their into, what they can afford, etc. basically, in the end, its ok to ask questions. If this is a matter of maintaining a sence of integrity and value for your company, then by all means state that on your website. Believe me, if these questions were addressed early on, we wouldn't be here right now, would we? Thanks for a prompt reply,

Raul

ae45ed43, 2008-03-11, 02:09PM CDT

I can duplicate cds as well or better than this company. Competitive prices and the best quality. feel free to contact me. [email protected]

thanks,