Failure to render ITW on Acer FERRARI 3000LMi laptop in India Date of Purchase: 22nd December 2003, Germany. Serial Number: - Acer - Failure to render ITW on Acer FERRARI 3000LMi laptop in India

Posted on Saturday, July 3rd, 2004 at 12:00am CDT by a1990d13

Company: Failure to render ITW on Acer FERRARI 3000LMi laptop in India Date of Purchase: 22nd December 2003, Germany. Serial Number:

Acer - Failure to render ITW on Acer FERRARI 3000LMi laptop in India

&#160

Failure to render ITW on Acer FERRARI 3000LMi laptop in India

Re: Failure to render ITW on Acer FERRARI 3000LMi laptop in India Date of Purchase: 22nd December 2003, Germany. Serial Number: LXFR105001343070BCEF00 Dear Mr. Mukund, I am writing to you as a last resort concerning some very serious problems that I have had not only with the above mentioned computer, but also with Acer’s absolutely worthless support and service network in India. I am an NRI based out of Munich, Germany currently visiting India on business. I have purchased a FERRARI 3000LMi laptop (date of purchase: 22/12/2003) in Germany which I brought with me to India. On the 11th of June 2003, my laptop broke down and would not even boot. Consequently, I contacted your care clinic on the 14th of June in Kolkata and after a lot of brow beating was told that the problem was with the faulty motherboard which they promised to replace under the International Traveler’s Warranty on the 16th of June. While it is mentioned in your ITW that it will take 2 business days, it actually took your people more than 7 days and that too after I spoke to your support representative in Kolkata, Mr. Ajoy Paul. On the 23rd of June, I contacted your clinic and was informed that the laptop was repaired and I could collect it the same day. When I went to pickup my laptop, I found that the keyboard was not functioning. I was then informed that the replaced motherboard was also faulty and they will have to replace it again.

Since then 11 days have passed without any contact from your side. Each time I contacted your people, I was told that it will take a few more days. Today, when I called your authorized care clinic and later your Mr. Paul on his mobile, both refused to attend the call. I then spoke to your support manager in Bangalore, Mr. Santy Augustine, who informed me that he was aware of my problem and to my surprise and dismay asked me to wait for another one week. Since I am going back to Germany on the 12th of July and have significant business obligations to take care of, I have informed him that this kind of delay is unacceptable. Frankly I have better things to do than chasing your personnel for a service which I am entitled to by contract.

Maybe you will understand the inconvenience when you have all your business information in your laptop and it suddenly falls apart in the middle of an important business trip abroad. I have lost face with my clients because of your poor quality product (which broke down within 6 months of purchase), support and service. I am truly disgusted with the unprofessional attitude and lack of understanding of your customer support professionals. Since I am involved in global management and strategic process consultancy including CRM, I know what and how the global leaders view support and service in their business strategy and what is meant by customer care. Frankly, from my personal experience this time round, I have realized that Acer’s commitment to customers through service and support has no place in its strategic initiative and are simply big words to mislead innocent customers. Well, I have finally run out of patience as I have been put on hold enough and have talked up a blue storm without any success in my dealings with Acer. As best I can determine, these are the email addresses of your public relations directors, chairman and president. Since, I am not even sure whether you will actually receive this mail or take any action, I am sending this mail to them as a courtesy prior to posting this complaint on the various consumer complaint web sites and major computer periodicals next week.

I have also decided to post a formal complaint in the major English dailies in India to inform innocent consumers who are lured by your baseless claims of superior customer support and help them make an informed decision. Further, I am also considering legal assistance since I consider this as a fraud. As far as I am concerned, one should not make commitments when one is unable to honor them. It is Acer’s prerogative to ensure that it has such enabling processes and professionals in place to be able to honor the commitments. To: COMPLAINTS.COM_FORM_MAIL_67141# COMPLAINTS.COM_FORM_MAIL_67142# COMPLAINTS.COM_FORM_MAIL_67143# COMPLAINTS.COM_FORM_MAIL_67144# COMPLAINTS.COM_FORM_MAIL_67145# COMPLAINTS.COM_FORM_MAIL_67146# COMPLAINTS.COM_FORM_MAIL_67147# This is for your information and necessary action. Sincerely, Sanjeeb Mitra Senior Consultant Pepper Technologies AG Denninger Str. 98 MUNICH 81925 Germany Mobile in India: 9831696016

SANJEEB M &#160 Click this link to e-mail the above consumer: //

b8076be3, 2008-06-20, 07:02AM CDT

Docket No 213144337 Dated 12-06-2008 Booked from Palam New Delhi to Chandigarh .But on dated 20-06-2008 not delivered at chandigarh. Contact many time at chandigarh office but not responce. Also contact New delhi Phone No. 011-45033304 With Nisha ,Pooja ,Rajan ,Rana but not needfull response.

Regards