Northland Group - Northland Group Minnesota - I finally called the number 1-888-344-1268 and asked to be removed from the obnoxious automated call list. He said, after a long pause and asking if I was someone else's name and address, that he would remove my number

Posted on Tuesday, July 20th, 2004 at 12:00am CDT by 365bd44e

Company: Northland Group

Category: Unsolicited Phone Calls

Oh how I hope they really do remove it. I could hear another phone answerer being even more rude than the one I was talking to.

Apparently they are calling very old phone numbers as I have had this number for 2 years and 2 months. Can they be stopped from perpetrating this nuisance? Also, who are you? Anyway, I feel better now that I have told someone, whoever you are.

d7e8e482, 2008-11-19, 08:54PM CST

I to have been called/I asked what number they called/they wanted my number/ I stated well you called/ but he never would tell me who he was except he was Northland/ he was very rude and said he would keep calling me/I stated no you wont.

0e1f541f, 2009-01-26, 10:47AM CST

888-344-1268 I receive phone calls on the average of three a day and on Saturdays and Sunday's. They ask to speak with a person that is not at this number and will not accept that. They continue calling and asking for this person. I don't know what I can do to stop them from harassing me!

I am fed up with this abuse!!!

327c60a1, 2009-12-29, 11:48AM CST

this is just one of many agencys that are calling my cell for the same bill for my x. I recieve about 15 calls a day on my CELL PHONE 15 CALLS! starting at like 8 am and ending at 10pm

THEY HAVE SEVERAL DIFFERENT NUMBERS THEY CALL FROM TO EVADE THE FCCs LAWS.

BOB-B52 R., 2012-10-26, 12:48PM CDT

These scum bag bottom feeding parasites called my number---Where do these bottom feeders come from? Do not talk to any of these callers, they have no legal right to harass us..Next time they call, I will tell them the person they are looking for passed away--let them spend the time and money finding out--tell them to lose your number or your going to report them to the FBI and to your attorney...

ed3267cf, 2014-10-20, 05:05PM CDT

I get calls from this number too and never answer them. Still calling my number after a year and a half. Do not call list does nothing to stop the abuse, even after I report this number and the others they use. What a farce! They might as well disband the DNC list.