Posted on Wednesday, July 14th, 2004 at 12:00am CDT by 690665b8

Company: York Photo Labs, Hampton Park, MD - I sent them three rolls of film that totaled to $18.90 I included a check #2054 for the amount of $18.50 plus a 10 cent coupon that they gave me from before when some photos did not develop right.

&#160

Consumer follow-up message - August 18, 2004 - From: //

Thank you and I have an update. Found a number and called them. Told them about the check and they acknowledged to process the pictures. They sent me two sets of 24 pictures that they processed. They were all blank. It's a good thing I don't put all my eggs in one basket. I took 3/4 of them to Wall Mart and all of these came out just fine. These pictures were all from my vacation to Niagara Falls.

End of Story

York Photo Labs

National Headquarters

P.O. Box 3640

Hampton Park, MD 20791

I sent them three rolls of film that totaled to $18.90 I included a check #2054 for the amount of $18.50 plus a 10 cent coupon that they gave me from before when some photos did not develop right. I got a letter in the mail saying that they needed me to respond immediately because they were holding my photos plus $1.00 charge for a forced to add a special service charge due to me not paying. I contacted my bank and found the check had been cashed. I tried getting a phone number from information to call them but found no listing. I don't know ow what to do now.

Paul B. M Click this link to e-mail the above consumer: //

8abcba57, 2007-12-07, 01:07PM CST

I finally received an e-mail message from York Photo Labs. They gave me a telephone number of (301) 595-5300. I hope this helps some of you out there get the products you ordered or your money back.

ad6bc10d, 2008-12-02, 08:23AM CST

Could you mail some envelopes for developing film, i am completely out. thanks, a loyal customer

ca1e0533, 2008-12-08, 05:49PM CST

Where did you find a number at for York Photo? I have been trying to find one. Someone got a hold of my check card number and now I'm receiving blank pictures from this company that I never heard of. My bank caught this right away and I had my card canceled. Now I'm constantly receiving these annoying blank packages.

c8e23fb1, 2008-12-11, 12:27PM CST

Thank you to the man who posted York's photo number (301) 595-5300. I had emailed York about my holiday photo card - the side of my son's head was cropped. They promptly replied to my email with a an unsatisfactory solution. I replied back. Their 2nd reply was EXACTLY the same as their first. I searched for a phone # and could only find it on this thread. I called them and the Customer Rep was nice enough, but she didn't offer any better solutions except for me to return my cards for a refund because it was not their fault that I did not print preview the card. Print preview was never an option! The site just asks you to preview or proof what was on the screen. Considering that this was a time-sensitive order, that was not an option. I've ordered photocards numerous times from other companies and never dealt with such poor Cutomer Service and incompetence. I will not use York again, and I will advise against their services to my network of moms, relatives, and beyond.

8e9709e4, 2011-01-15, 11:06AM CST

I use to receive film mailers but have not been sent any for quite some time and wondered if you were still in business. I do have a digital camera but I like to use my 35mm for special shots and occasions.

The name on my film ID label is 7223584223.

Could you please send me updated mailers.

dcf10210, 2012-04-08, 10:21AM CDT

I have been dealing with York Photo Labs for over 30 years. In the past, everything came back in perfect condition. However, for the last two or three orders, my prints have not been properly developed, and this is the last time that I will use York Photo Labs. My last order, just recently received, is a total waste. I sent two rolls of film (Kodak film) and requested two sets of each roll. I sent the appropriate amount of money. When the order was received, every print was so faint that I couldn't even tell what the picture was. I am going to call them and see what they can do to repair this order. These photos are very important to me. Thanks for sending the telephone number.