Posted on Wednesday, July 14th, 2004 at 12:00am CDT by 0d66d920

Company: Wellquest International Inc - sells bell & howell shavers. I ordered 2 of them; one was received operable and the other was inoperable (it clunked in its housing).

&#160 Wellquest International Inc sells bell & howell shavers. I ordered 2 of them; one was received operable and the other was inoperable (it clunked in its housing). We called them immediately on opering the package. After a long phone wait we finally had someone who would take out complait.

She said they would send a replacement and we would have it soon. 2 months have gone by. These people are of there's a sucker born every minute school and to screw the customer is ok since a new sucker it waiting to be screwed. E. F

Grand Junction Co 81503 Click this link to e-mail the above consumer: //