Posted on Sunday, July 11th, 2004 at 12:00am CDT by 2d0e3c61

Company: MSN - I paid for one year's worth of extra storage for my hotmail free hotmail account. Now they want my new visa number for another year. I don't want extra storage any longer. I want to tell MSN but I'm not able to reach them on the internet.

&#160

Subject: MSN Billing wants me to buy another year of extra storage I paid for one year's worth of extra storage for my hotmail free hotmail account. Now they want my new visa number for another year. I don't want extra storage any longer. I want to tell MSN but I'm not able to reach them on the internet.

I write this message to them and there is always some connection error and the message can't get to them. I think there is method in this madness.

Troup D