Posted on Friday, July 2nd, 2004 at 12:00am CDT by 0acd6340

Company: Cox Communications Cable Television Service - dont allow cutting any single channels from your service, only pakage

&#160

Cox Communications Cable Television Service

Cox supplies cable and digital communications across the US.

I currently only have Cox Fast internet service, Its pretty reliable.

For over 10 years I had everyting through Cox, Internet and Television service.

I had been paying over 2,000 dollars a year during this time for that service. Well that is pretty steep, so ... We decided to save money and cut out some of the service. However they dont allow cutting any single channels from your service, only pakages.

We decided to go with Dish network and are only paying less than one third of what our Cox bill and are getting more channels and some really new hi tech equipment.

However I am still stuck with the Cox Internet and they charge 80 dollars a month.

Nearly 20 dollars of that is for a service I dont use, they are charging me for Basic cable, which I already have everything through dish and they charged me another 20 dollard when i downgraded my service.

Then there are fees included in the billing for FCC taxes and Admin fees and processing fees.

I found a company in this area that services locally and the cost that Cox is charging they do not charge at the (SEABRIDGE) other cable company.

I ordered, they said they would call back with conformation for my order and schedual a hook up date.

Two weeks later I called Seabridge and I was told they could not service me because Cox and Seabridge made a deal that they would not go into each others already existing areas, even though both cable companies have access rights to all areas in Texas.

Finally is thier someone who has started a suit to recover these Stolen funds????

bernielhat &#160 Click this link to e-mail the above consumer: //