Posted on Saturday, January 10th, 2004 at 12:00am CST by a66de67a

Company: eBay.com - private seller of handbag - unknowingly purchased non-authentic handbag

From: COMPLAINTS.COM_FORM_MAIL_65469#

hi I puchase a item off eBay that I believed to be a new authentic handbag but I had the handbag sent to a professional authenticity reader and it proved back to be a non authentic handbag.

I paid a money order to this women and she received it and shipped out the handbag before I received this information. I have tried to get a refund from this women and she refuses to pay any shipping and think that she should pay it in full because she false advertised this product.

If I had knew it was not what I planned to get I would not have bought this item. I called her and tried to talk this out and she yelled and refused for any refund.

She will not respond to any of my emails and is still out selling conterfeit handbags. Her address is believed to be not real from the Missouri PD and the PD cannot help me because it is only one item. Please help me with this situation.

The above message is Complaints.com Consumer Message # 21 January 9, 2004