Posted on Tuesday, January 6th, 2004 at 12:00am CST by a66de67a

Company: Aquaguard - after one year filter cartridge and charcoal requires replacement - this costs additional money

From: Ashish Kesari [COMPLAINTS.COM_FORM_MAIL_65566#]

Enforced AMC for AQUAGUARD

Dear Sir, I’m am a user of product AQUAGUARD since Nov.2002. With constant persuasion and follow up of its representative of Udaipur (Raj) I purchased this product with great expectations vide order no 212 Invoice No 3001916 Dated 19/11/02 and the sl no of product is 2008488. He provided me a life time free service card along with the product and explained me the about product and the services of the company providing to the customers. Now after one year the its filter cartridge and charcoal is needed to be replaced as it become chocked and I called the representative for its replacement, he send a person at my place where he asked for the Rs 800/- for AMC of the equipment, whereas I don’t need to give the contract for AMC, now he started to pursuing for AMC and refused to change the cartridges he also done some indecent arguments and given the threatened warning that he will see if any one of this company will replace cartridges and charcoal without taking AMC. When I asked the representative he said that he is helpless for it. Now I feel that the is cheating the people in a way, first it sells the product by telling lot of fake policies and promises and once the person trapped it started extracting money from the customers pocket in such manner. Ashish Kesari

The above message is Complaints.com Consumer Message # 1 January 5, 2004

00b06720, 2008-11-20, 01:10AM CST

I also faced the same problem. Another problem is that I had to give repeated call to the company to send some person for the servicing the eqipment during its warranty, but every time they gave false promise about when they will come.

00b06720, 2008-11-20, 01:11AM CST