Flash! Photo Studios - LifeTouch - didn't receive 11 x 17 photo as promised

Posted on Sunday, January 4th, 2004 at 12:00am CST by 925f4e55

Company: Flash! Photo Studios - LifeTouch - didn't receive 11 x 17 photo as promised

Flash! Photo Studios - LifeTouch - didn't receive 11 x 17 photo as promised

From: Tomlinson, Melissa A. [COMPLAINTS.COM_FORM_MAIL_20690#]

On December 9th, my sister and I took my father's dying dog to Flash! Photo Studios to get professional photos done. We ordered a more expensive package in order to get 11X17 portraits of their two dogs and us kids. At the time, we were advised that the 11X17 took two weeks to complete, but were assured that we would have our picture in time for Christmas. This was very important because it would be the last Christmas that this dog would be alive. On December 11th, my sister picked all photos except the 11X17 and reminded them again that we would need the 11X17 in time for Christmas. We were told it was no problem. On December 21st, we called to verify that the 11X17 would be there on the 22nd. At that time we were told that the order was never placed. Instead of an apology, the person on the phone advised that this would not have happened if we would have called sooner. We asked to speak to a Manager and were told that there was no Manager available. On December 22nd, I called to speak to a Manager. I was told that the Manager would be in at 2PM. I left my full name and cell phone number. I never received a call back. On December 23rd, I sent an email to LifeTouch the parent company. I have yet to receive a response. Since Christmas Eve has come and gone, I realize that I will not get my 11X17 picture as promised. Nor will I receive any return calls from Flash or LifeTouch. I want a full refund.

The above message is Complaints.com Consumer Message # 22 January 3, 2004

0ba10329, 2009-01-11, 03:58PM CST

I'M SORRY FOR YOUR LOSS. THIS IS, UNFORTUNATELY, TYPICAL LIFETOUCH CUSTOMER SERVICE. IF THE SHOOT GOES WELL AND YOU GET YOUR PHOTOS WHEN PROMISED, AND YOU'RE SATISFIED, ALL IS WELL WITH THE WORLD. IF, HOWEVER, YOU HAVE ANY PROBLEM WHATSOEVER, THEY DON'T WANT TO SOLVE IT, THEY WANT YOU TO GO AWAY. REMEMBER, YOU PAID UP FRONT. YOU ARE NO LONGER A CUSTOMER, YOU'RE A PAIN. WHAT THEY SHOULD DO IS GIVE YOU A 100% REFUND, A FRAMED 11X17, AND A LETTER OF APOLOGY AS THEY SCREWED UP YOUR HOLIDAYS. THIS WILL NOT HAPPEN. KEEP CALLING AND COMPLAINING. YOU'LL EVENTUALLY GET YOUR MONEY BACK BUT THEY WILL NOT MAKE IT EASY FOR YOU.