Posted on Friday, January 30th, 2004 at 12:00am CST by e7d97cf5

Company: Hewlett Packard Pavillion Computer - monitor died - purchased 11 months ago - told one year warranty was expired

Hewlett Packard Pavillion Computers - 11 months in year for their warranties?

Last year I bought a new HP computer. (On February 27th!) I still have the reciept. I called tongiht, January 29,2004, because my monitor just died, wont even turn on. It supposedly had a full year warranty but HP customer service says my warranty is expired! Evidently HP only recognizes 11 months per year.

The last month of your warranty doesnt exist! I have had nothing but problems with this computer from day one and I will never own another HP product as long as I live.

And to top it all off, HP has apparently moved their customer support to India and you cant understand their reps. May save them some money now, but how much are their continued customers worth to them? I just ordered a new computer. A Dell!

Click this link to e-mail the consumer that posted the above message: //