Posted on Tuesday, January 20th, 2004 at 12:00am CST by bc77e566

Company: onlinetoybox.com - eBay.com auction - paid $ 400.75 for 17 inch flat screen monitor not received

Business Reply - May 1, 2004 - From: //

please remove complaint

Dear Complaints.com I have giving Mr. Lackey a refund and have been working to resolve these issues with him. These where drop ship item and the drop shipper was not able to supply the monitor, when I asked for a refund from the drop shipper, they gave me the run around which is why it has taking so long to refund Mr. Lackeys money.

From: Everett Lackey [COMPLAINTS.COM_FORM_MAIL_65254#]

onlinetoybox.com

The operator of this web page ran an auction on ebay which I won in November of 2003. It was a Private auction.I sent him payment through Yahoo paydirect for $400.75 for a 17 inch flat screen monitor.

The operator Albert Ventura has never sent me the monitor and will not respond to email about a refund. The date is now 1-18-04. How do I go about getting my money back?

Everett Lackey

COMPLAINTS.COM_FORM_MAIL_65254#

The above message is Complaints.com Consumer Message # 17 January 19, 2004

235a12a3, 2008-03-03, 07:43AM CST

Albert Ventura ..did the same to me in a ebay auction..never sent me my money back....