Posted on Tuesday, January 13th, 2004 at 12:00am CST by a66de67a

Company: PrimeStar Satellite - Direct TV - receiver not working properly - so far unable to get help from Direct TV to get it fixed

From: Cindy Young [COMPLAINTS.COM_FORM_MAIL_65400#]

Direct TV

I have been using direct tv for a number of years. Since they took over PrimeStar Satellite. I added a receiver when I moved and have been complaining to Direct TV for the last 3 weeks that one of my receivers is not working properly. Each of the dozens of people I have talked to tell me to do the same thing over and over again. But still it is not fixed.

Each talk to me like I am as dumb as ever. If they don't tell me to do the same thing over and over again to unhook and hook back up the receiver they tell me that it is because I owe a bill with them. Funny thing though one receiver works find and the other one does not and my bills does not affect the one that works.

I want to talk to some one a little higher up on the ladder than what I am talking too. Cannot find nothing on the corporate office as far as a phone number. If anyone can help me please do so. Thanks, Angry.

The above message is Complaints.com Consumer Message # 16 January 12, 2004