Siemens C55 phone - 5 months after purchase silver face is worn out

Company: Siemens C55 phone - 5 months after purchase silver face is worn out

Siemens C55 phone - 5 months after purchase silver face is worn out

From: Alaa Elwany [COMPLAINTS.COM_FORM_MAIL_20536#]

SIEMENS - C55

Dear Sirs, My name is "Alaa Elwany" - Teaching and Research Assistant - Faculty of Engineering - Alexandria University - Egypt. I have bought an original Siemens phone - C55 from:

* Carrefour Hyper Market - Deria Branch (in the Uniter Arab Emirates). with the date of August 6th, 2003.

* I still have the invoice with me, assuring refund within one year, I'm willing to send it by fax or to scan it to you.

* Now it's January 8th (only 5 months since I bought it), and its ORIGINAL SILVER face has got COMPLETELY WORN OUT. I treat it very delicately, it hasn't fell off a high place, nor got scratched, that's only out of regular daily use.

* I have good experience with Siemens phones (I formerly had the Siemens M-35), but I'm afraid I will change my view. The new original siemens C55 face is rather costly. I'd like to report this complaint to you, looking forward to hearing your reply SOON. I'm going to Emirates again next week, so I can re-visist the Deira branch where I bought the phone. I do have the invoice, and we do have a Carrefour branch here in Egypt. Please tell me the approriate reaction to do. Please find the details of the invoice: MAF HYPER MARKETS L.L.C. Carrefour - Deira Branch

United Arab Emirates

Date: 6/8/2003

Item: Mobile

Brand: Siemens C-55

Net Price: 424 Dirham (emirates currency)

B/C 4025515919089 Sincerely,