Posted on Tuesday, February 10th, 2004 at 12:00am CST by 49f9ec70

Company: Sunview Solariums, 2225 Speers Ave., Saskatoon, Saskatchewan, Canada - 2 frames on sunroom dented

Sunview Solariums 2225 Speers Av Saskatoon, Saskatchewan Canada S7L5X6 Phone 1-800-668-2870

Rapid City, SD

Oct 24-26, '03

2003 Home Improvement Expo

Richard & Joan F Rapid City, SD 57702

Subject: Sunview Solariums 3347 Millar Av Saskatoon, Saskatchewan Canada S7L5y6 Phone 1-800-668-2870 We had a sunroom built by Sunview Solariums in May completed in June. The salesperson (Tony T) who sold it to us was at our home the day the started building and looking over the shipment. Then we had to write him a check for the full amount before the solarium was built. It was to be paid on delivery.

After paying and after it got built, we noticed 2 of the frames were dented pretty bad. I had called Sunview Solariums several times and e-mailed the pictures of the damage. I started trying to get this resolved in June. I would leave a message for Tony, and spoke with another guy (John?) several times to leave messages and Toni was suppose to be calling me back. It went on for awhile were I would wait for a call and nothing.

There was one time Toni called after I emailed Greg pictures of the damage claiming he couldn’t see the damage on the pictures and I know they are very clear pictures. I e-mailed them the first time in August, then in September to Greg in Design & Ed in Customer Service. I at first offered a settlement of $850.00 and let the damage go, they counter offered at $450 and I refused because I know the damage and replacement should be more. They finally agreed they would send out new frames and get it fixed for no charge.

Toni was out in Rapid City for a small home show and called us to see if we got the shipment yet in October. I told him we haven’t and he said he would call us and stop over to look at the sunroom. He never did. We have yet to receive replacement parts or a call to fix it. I am tired of dealing with these people and would like to know what I could do about it. I Sent the 1st e-mail to Duane 8-10-03 then I sent another e-mail to Greg 2 times September 11, and then to Ed Both 9-15 & 9-16.

Joannie

Click this link to e-mail the consumer that posted the above message: //