Posted on Thursday, February 5th, 2004 at 12:00am CST by a6070e4c

Company: gocollect.om - ordered a couple of Cherished Teddies figurines - didn't receive promised free Cherished Teddies ornament with any $25 purchase

gocollect.com

I ordered a couple of Cherished Teddies figurines through gocollect.com on 11/7/03. This was during a promotion that promised a free Cherished Teddies ornament with any $25 purchase.

My order was over $25, but I never received my ornament. Initially, they replied to my inquiries, telling me to allow 8 weeks for delivery. After the 8 weeks passed and I had still not received my ornament, I attempted e-mailing and calling this company numerous times, but I have gotten no response. I only ordered from them in order to receive the ornament. In the future, I will never do business with this company again.

Danielle G

Click this link to e-mail the consumer that posted the above message: //