Posted on Wednesday, December 8th, 2004 at 12:00am CST by 32a71058

Company: Honda Classic in Orlando, Fl - I purchased a car on 11/15/04 from Honda Classic and I took my Toyota 4Runner as my trade to get out of the lease.

car purchase

Honda Classic in Orlando, Fl.

Two weeks later I received a call from the sales representative Jason. Who called to say that the payoff was not right and I needed to pay $1400.00 to complete the payoff. I told him that I don't have $1400.00 and that I will bring them there car back to to have my truck.

I told him that it is his responsibility to call to verify the payoff and he said that he did. I said if you did then what's the problem. I told him again that I don't have $1400. to give and that I will contiue to make my truck payment to give me my truck. He said that he had to go back to the drawing board to see what he can do. He called for 2 more days and the answer was still I don't have the money. Finally, the GM(Jerry B.) and I told him that the money is not there.

I was told that I was going to sent to collections. I told him that I can come pickup my truck

and give them there car back. He said that he had to call Wells Fargo the finance company to see what they would charge to cancel the contract and he would call me back. Since then I have called the finance company and was told that there was no charge for him to cancel the contract. However, when I call I can't get him on the phone.

I called the old lender Toyota who finance the truck and they have sent a partial payment. They have not paid the truck off and I was told that the truck is still my responsibility until the account is closed.

I can't make 2 payments. Nor, will Honda, give me my truck back.

They are ruining my credit because of this. And it is going against me per Toyota.

What right sdo I have?

Willie B. L

Click this link to e-mail the above consumer: COMPLAINTS.COM_FORM_MAIL_70934# Consumer