Posted on Tuesday, December 7th, 2004 at 12:00am CST by 3adba9b2

Company: SHOPNBC - I spent on average one hour on hold for your service department. My computer is garbage I would been better off to spend $5,000 locally for a computer.

If this is what you call good service and good quality equipment, this is a joke. A cruel joke but a joke nonetheless. If I could get all the money I have invested in this computer back I would but I know that is impossible.

The reason why is no person is responsible therefore there is no one to talk to for fairness. But what would you know about fairness and accountability sense no one is responsible in your company.

I will be throwing your garbage in the trash and buying locally so I will have a good product with good service, never again from "SHOPNBC."

I will be calling the better business bureau for I would not want anyone else to be taken advantage of as you have done me.

R. D

Bettendorf, Iowa

Click this link to e-mail the above consumer: COMPLAINTS.COM_FORM_MAIL_70975# Consumer