Euro Pro - Customer Service

Posted on Saturday, January 1st, 2005 at 12:00am CST by 9c6da1be

Company: Euro Pro - Customer Service

Euro Pro - Customer Service

Euro Pro , Canada This company does not know the first thing about customer service. No one ever answers the phone, when you're lucky enough not to get a busy signal (which is most of the time). No one returns phone calls left on their general mail box. I happened to get through to a US location but they were of absolutely no help. After spending time taking all my contact info, they said they referred all calls to their Canadian HQ. All I want are two parts for my Euro Pro sweeper - a new detail brush and a cap for the water tank. Impossible to get, even through the company. Stay away from Euro Pro! They don't know how to run a business. They really are sharks!!! Anthony S.

Click this link to e-mail the above consumer: COMPLAINTS.COM_FORM_MAIL_71160# Consumer

597d85e2, 2007-10-08, 11:55AM CDT

The message below was sent to me BUT I am not with Euro-pro. I was a past customer who also had problems with them. Good luck!

I ordered a shark iron on 9/16/2007 estimated delivery 1-3 wks dilivery. I have not recived my iron yet. the order no. is 247330. pleast reply asap or refund my money.

9a400401, 2008-01-28, 04:36PM CST

I can only agree with the other posters. The Euro Pro shark sweeper was purchased for a 90 year old mother who loved the convenience of it; the battery wouldn't hold a charge anymore. Three times we've tried to order the right battery (using the number on the battery itself) and three times they shipped me the wrong battery. Three charges, three shipping costs incurred and they have yet to credit my credit card account for the purchases (never mind the return shipping). My mother loved the sweeper but the service is the absolute worst; got the same arrogant person on the service call each time and each time he insisted it was our mistake - couldn't possibly have been their mistake. I'll never buy another of their products.

Vince D.

9c36dec4, 2008-04-17, 10:31AM CDT

You are so right, bunch of con artists!!! Don't ever buy shark or euro pro products. Worse customer service I have ever experienced!!

6934824e, 2008-05-26, 03:39PM CDT

Euro Pro customer service is awful. I made the mistake of buying a Shark vacuum just over a year ago model HV 122, and cannot get filters for it. The vacuum cleaner itself is powerful, but whoever designed it has never vacuumed with it. It's all a terrible mistake. Parts break easily, and it doesn't stay connected so that you have to keep reassembling it as you vacuum. It's designed so that it's back-breaking to handle it for any leghth of time. I ordered a filter at the end of February and was sent the wrong one. An extra $5 was taken from my account because the wrong filer was more expensive. I have tried to communicate several times with them unsuccessfully. All I've been told is that the filter is back-ordered until June 30th!!! What a lousy organization!

Clare in Denver

dae46496, 2008-11-05, 11:58AM CST

I ordered replacement filters for my Shark Vacuum Stick. I received a notice that it would come in 1-3 wks. After 4 weeks I tried to call. BIG MISTAKE. The only number provided is for customer service. If you manage to get a live person, they seem to be unable to understand the problem and to be reading from a script, both customer service rep and supervisor. They are very, very much less than responsive. All you can get from them is "I'm sorry". They decided to tell me that my product was on back-order, and that a notice had been sent to me Oct. 20, but I placed the order Sept 27. On Nov. 2, I finally received the back-order notice. That is like 6 weeks after the order was placed. I tried to cancel the order both verbally and on-line and neither one has registered. So here I sit, 2 months later, no filters, no idea when I may see them and it is obvious that this company needs to be put out of business. I live in the US and I never got a chance to contact anyone here. I wrote a regular letter to the address in MA on the user's guide and have not had any response from them either.

WHAT CAN WE DO ABOUT THIS COMPANY? It seems like it is impossible for the consumer to get satisfaction.

fe4c1e80, 2009-03-02, 02:49PM CST

I will NEVER buy a shark product again. They suck at coustomer service that must be why ANTOline.com sells the stuff they are just as bad.Found them through AMAZON.com stay away.

14aabce8, 2009-09-12, 10:00PM CDT

I agree i hate this sewing machine it wont thread, it wont sew. We worked 10 hrs tryin to fix the machine the manual is terrible. The needles dont fit properly to thread. Its not worth a penny. I WILL NEVER BUY THESE PRODUCTS AGAIN. that stupid machine was a waste of my money and time.

8d24646b, 2009-09-12, 10:12PM CDT

THIS EURO PRO MODEL 384 SEWING MACHINE IS A WASTE OF MONEY. I WAS SO PISSED OFF THAT WHEN I TRIED TO THREAD MY NEEDLE IT WOULDNT THREAD.I SAT ON THAT MACHINE TRYIN TO FIX IT FOR 10 HOURS. IT WAS A WASTE OF MY TIME AND MONEY. I WILL NEVER BUY SHARKS PRODUCTS EVER AGAIN.

0b8783a4, 2009-09-26, 10:59PM CDT

Well i guess I'm out of luck then have had a Euro pro convection oven for about 6 mos it is broke quit working

Was looking for website and found this..

Thanks

9415d228, 2009-11-05, 03:04PM CST

I bought a shark sweeper and it broke down.I couldn't get anywhere with the company so I contacted the Better Business Bureau and the shark company called me and they replaced my broken sweeper with a new one.Thanks Judy L

821bfceb, 2010-01-13, 08:09AM CST

I bought 2 SHK Cordless VX3 they have perfored well until this morning. the handle was very stiff at the joint and broke .We know have a handle about 2 feet long but the machine still works fine.QUESTION: Do you replace these handles? we have only had the unit a short time. I would like to return this unit to original condition as it works well for us.Please advise me as to the procedure or process involved to return it back to original condition

Thankimg you for your concern in this matter. Charlie [email protected]

728b3ca3, 2010-01-22, 09:50AM CST

I agree this company should be put out of business for sure they totaly rip people off me included.I bought a shark navigator nv22 what a mistake,it worked for a month and the floor power nozle stopped working so i called to find out what i needed to do to in order to get it repaired because its supposed to have a 5 year warranty,come to find out the warranty only covers the vaccum and vaccum motor the floor power nozle is considered an attachment therefore it is not cover.I looked online for parts what a joke can't buy a replacement nozle online and from what i've learned here probably won't be able to get a hold of anyone to order one over the phone,and even if i do probably won't get the right part or wont get it at all.I will never buy another one of there produts, dont make hte same mistake i did stay away from this company,hopefully they will evetually get what is coming to them!!! JEFFREY B.

c670998e, 2010-01-22, 03:31PM CST

I bought the Euro Pro Sweeper four months ago, and it overheated today. Prior to overheating, the motor would stop/start, stop/start, start/stop. I I immediately turned it off, and called the customer service number. After giving my home, order number, account no, email address, etc., I finally got to talk to a real person who was from India, or thereabouts, whom I could not understand very well, who told me that I could send it back to the company because it was still under warranty, but then he wanted my credit card number to use for shipping it back to me since he said I had to pay for that. I balked at this and I told him I would call back, after I had time to consider it. Well, I called back and got another person from India (or thereabouts) whom I could understand a little better. He told me to turn the machine off for an hour, then turn it back on and it would be OK. Although I was doubtful, I said, fine, and if that doesn't work, what should I do then? He said to call back if that didn't fix the problem. So, I did turn the machine off for an hour, and when I turned it back on, I found that the brush roller would not spin, although the motor did work, and of course, without the brush roller spinning, it doesn't pick up anything at all. I will be calling them back in awhile, and may post again when that has been done. The reason I am waiting is, hopefully to get a different person (who is working another shift)who might be more helpful.

dd110a6c, 2010-03-14, 07:07PM CDT

I'll make this short...ordered steam pocket mop, already had Shark products bought elsewhere...pocket mop less than adequate...returned according to Euro Pros rules...didn't credit my account..had to get my card company involved to get my credit or they probably would have never returned the $108. I had called them prior to this and always got someone who sounded like they were reading from a script...said my credit was pending..always pending...don't know what they were trying to pull but I would not recommend anyone doing business with them...

d4498718, 2010-06-22, 06:32AM CDT

Never again. Our steam mop worked great for two months - then it just stopped working. I checked my papers and the steam mop was still under warranty. I still had my receipt so I called the company, they gave me a return authorization, saying they would repair my mop and return it in 4 to 6 weeks. Ridiculous, but what was I going to do. I shipped the mop to their repair facility in NC on Apr 16, 2010 per their exact instructions along with a check for $9.95 for return shipping. After waiting the full six weeks for repair, I called to find out the status of my steam mop. They said they received my mop on April 29th (13 days after I shipped it...), my mop had been repaired and that I would receive it via Fed Ex delivery within two days. If I did not receive it by the second day, call back. A week later, still no mop. I called back to find out what went wrong this time. They said since it had been longer than six weeks since they received my steam mop, they directed me to their coorporate customer service department in Canada (Euro Pro). Coorporate said they never ship anything Fed Ex, but they would ship me a new steam mop since it had been over 6 weeks. It's now June 22 and still no mop. I know many people have posted great reviews for Shark products, and that may be great as long as the product works. But these are very poorly made products and when your $100 investment stops working for no reason, you expect the company who stands behind their product. This has been a most disappointing experience and I'll never buy a Shark/Euro-pro product again.

abd49007, 2010-11-30, 12:51PM CST

I bought a shark nv22 and needed a replaceent filter kit. They tld me it would take 2 to 3 weeks for it to arrive, which is ridiculous in the firat place, but when I called on day 22 to check on it I was then told it was on backorder and they had no clue when I'd be getting it.

Looks like I'm off to Home Depot to make some of my own friggin filters.

d5eac17e, 2010-12-02, 01:28AM CST

I bought Ninja Pro 1100 blender last month, and about a week from you using it I had an issue with it. I went to their website http://www.ninjakitchen.com/ninja1100/uptst.shtml where I bought the blender from and found no information email to contact the customer service, their customer service number was wrong, and the live chat is didn??t work. Finally, I found their customer phone number, by calling their direct order phone number and they transferred me to their customer service. I think there customer service department is in in India, I can tell from the lady accent and unclear signal. I started explained the problem to her, and she continued the taking the product information then she asked me are you interested on Euro Pro sweeper and other products. No, I think you misunderstood me I??m calling to complain about an issue with my blender. After that, she said thank you for calling and hanged up the phone immediate. I said are you serious are. Anyways, I call again, and an Indian guy answered, he was very nice. I started to explain the issue that I had with the blender, then he said I will send you replacement for the broken parts. I said Ok. After that you sent me a confirmation email with the order number. Five minutes later, you sent me a backorder email. Since then, I start receiving automatic backorder emails everyday. That not only bothers me, but also makes me furious. Euro Pro are scam, Stay away from them.

04d9ebd7, 2010-12-10, 10:49AM CST

instructions neededon toasteroven model #30284L,europrox. please send instrctions to betty gagnon 30 greenleaves dr, hadley ma 01035.

a93a70b3, 2011-01-04, 09:45AM CST

If we use your Shark model S3501 on our

sealed hard wood floor, and we expreence a promblem would eur-pro warranty the damage?

Pre- corponspose # 1069068

Thak you

Ted

d45bbeae, 2011-03-09, 07:51PM CST

I am having a similar problem. Here's the story... I rinsed my foam filter, left it out to dry, and my dog chewed it up (that was my fault, I know.) So, I ordered a new one... two months ago! I know it is my fault the filter was damaged in the first place, but I'm paying for a new one and I need it so I can actually vacuum, and I don't see why it takes two months (and I'm still waiting) to get a new one. I think it is ridiculous. I have called, first they took away shipping fees, then I called again and they decided they'd give it to me for free. But what good is a free filter if I can't even use it? And, I was able to talk to people both times, but when I asked to speak with a supervisor the guy on the other end just kept saying he couldn't do that. And, here's another thing... when I ordered my replacement part I was still in my trial period. I've barely been able to use it and I'm so mad because I was so excited for a new vacuum to deal with all my pet hair. This company doesn't care about customer service, they don't want to help their consumer, and I was just blown away I couldn't speak with someone. Two months?!?!?!

bc273c98, 2011-04-12, 08:02PM CDT

Boy are you right-it's now 2011 and they are no better-I will never buy a euro-pro item again-the worst customer service I have ever seen. For the amount of time I have spent trying to straighten this out, I would have been better off buying a new product. I think that's their objective!

20304886, 2011-08-12, 01:15PM CDT

I have delt with euro pro for so long too. I fianly gave up and bought a new sewing machine. I sent the machine to them 2 times ti repair. Nothing was done. Sent it again and , well one little thing had changed. still did not work. I had to write the Prime Minister there and complain. Thats when they fixed the one little thing. They are crooks I need a feed dog motor and the parts are not in the USA...No way to order one online with euro pro either...

f98befb7, 2014-05-01, 01:51PM CDT

Wow glad I'm not the only one. Called to get a replacement part for my shark vacuum. They were very nice and said all I would need to do is pay for shipping. I was emailed a confirmation and then just waited...well called upon 10 days to check status. They said my card was declined and so there was not an order. WHY didn't I get contacted?? They had written the information down wrong. Now I'm left waiting another 7-10 business days waiting to use my vacuum which is super frustrating with 2 young kids. They insisted they there was NO way possible to expedite the shipping. It was amazing that this can't be done. Never heard of a business or person that couldn't expedite a shipment. Blew my mind. Well it makes me sad because I have really enjoyed the vacuum.