1998 Mazda 626 LX Sedan

Posted on Saturday, December 25th, 2004 at 12:00am CST by ef1dfa91

Company: 1998 Mazda 626 LX Sedan

1998 Mazda 626 LX Sedan

Business: Eight Mile Auto Sales, 4216 St. Stephens Rd, Prichard, Alabama, 36610, (bus:251-456-1893). On June 12, 2004, I made a downpayment of $1500.00 for a 1998 Mazda 626 LX Sedan. The salesman at the Eight Mile Auto Sales, knowingly sold me a defective vehicle. My car payment is $213.25, monthly.

I'm a divorced single mother of two teenaged sons and do not have the time nor the monetary resources in which to be without a vehicle. I've had nothing but trouble with this vehicle from day-1. The front end alligment, the C.V. joints, the engine, and now the transmission. I took the car into Eight Mile Auto Sales to have, what I thought, just the right and the left front c.v. joints replaced. That was on Monday, December 20th, 2004, at 7:35p.

I was told to expect the vehicle back that afternoon around 4:00p. When I returned to pick up the car, I was told that the transmission had to be repaired and that that procedure would take three days at least. Well, here it is five days later, Christmas Eve, and the vehicle, I was told, wasn't worked on yesterday, Thursday, December 23rd, 2004 (my birthday), and that noone came into the shop today! I was told that the vehicle may or may not be ready by Monday, December 27th, 2004.

The older white man, I'm guessing the owner-operator, called me a "black bitch" because I was angry about the fact that my sons will receive nothing for Christmas and we will be without transportation for an indefinitely long period of time. I've made several complaints with BBB, but I am in need of a solution right now!

Please Help,

Octavia

Click this link to e-mail the above consumer: COMPLAINTS.COM_FORM_MAIL_71390# Consumer