Posted on Friday, December 3rd, 2004 at 12:00am CST by f4b911ff

Company: Brandsmart USA 4320 NW 167th Street, Miami, FL 33054 - On 11/25/2004 at 7:13am,I have purchased a TV from Brandsmart USA and requested a delivery which was promised for 11/28

Brandsmart USA

To Whom It May Concern,

My name is Li-Chyun Y and I am from Miami, FL. I will like to complain the service and the store manager of Brandsmart USA located at 4320 NW 167th Street, Miami, FL 33054 about my recent shopping experience.

On 11/25/2004 at 7:13am,I have purchased a TV from Brandsmart USA and requested a delivery which was promised for 11/28 by the sales associate Mr.Dennis Foo.On the following day at approximately 1:45pm,a reprentative from the mentioned company contacted me and stated that the merchandise will be delivered on the promised date between 7am-12pm.But in the same evening,another reprenstative informed me that the TV is out of stock and will not be delivered until 7-10 days without any guarantee.

On 12/02, I went to the store personally and spoke with the manager named Mr.Tim Roberts.I requested some kind of compensation like the waive of delivery charge but Mr.Roberts declined and did not admit any mistake from Brandsmart USA.At the end,Mr. Roberts concluded that I can find a lawyer who can try to talk with his lawyer and walked away from me.

To conclude, Brandsmart USA did not control its inventory by selling my TV to other consumers who arrived the store later than me and picked up merchandises by themselves. Mr.Dennis Foo clearly confirmed on 11/25 at 7:13am, that this model was still available. In addition, store manager Mr.Tim Roberts was extremly unprofessional, not only because he did not attempt to perform customer service/complaint,but also walked away from customer without single apology.

I would be appreciated if you could bring this matter into attention of the managing board at the Brandsmart USA.

Sincerely,

Li-Chyun Y

Li-Chyun Y

Click this link to e-mail the above consumer: COMPLAINTS.COM_FORM_MAIL_71070# Consumer