Posted on Thursday, December 2nd, 2004 at 12:00am CST by ce59f6f4

Company: ikobo money transfer - you are lucky to use the account now, but when there is problem and your account gets blocked, there's where the nightmare starts! my account was blocked for no reason twice a month.

ikobo money transfer.

warning guys! better stay away! you are lucky to use the account now, but when there is problem and your account gets blocked, there's where the nightmare starts! my account was blocked for no reason twice a month. i'm doing web design and i used it just because my customer want's to use the service, so i signed up and send a USD20 over to my customer so that he can get the ikard. the moment i complete the transfer, my account and my customer's account was immediately blocked! we have send over our required documents by email and ikobo just reply saying they can not serve us with no reasons given at all. we then replied the email to COMPLAINTS.COM_FORM_MAIL_71102# explaining what we are doing on 23/11, and there was nothing heard from ikobo till now. i have a few times trying to get this problem to the online chat staffs, they just tell you they can't do anything and give you emails to contact and those emails are not replied! furthermore, the online staff service is the worst i ever met. they just give you the email and then say a thank you then they will just disconnect you from the chat leaving you lost and helpless. just imagine, $20 is a small amount, but if ikobo does this to 1000 customers, how much are they holding ? this is a real scam! also just do a simple search online and you will find tons of pages sharing the ugly service ikobo is providing. i have went to http://www.atlanta.bbb.org/commonre...?compid=7000398 and got an email address COMPLAINTS.COM_FORM_MAIL_71103# which is stated as their Customer Relations officer. but even sending my problem to this email address also i did not even get any reply from ikobo so for you who is still having the good service, congrats, and i wish you good luck. for those who are considering, please think over a thousand times first. Daniel N

Click this link to e-mail the above consumer: COMPLAINTS.COM_FORM_MAIL_71104# Consumer

2538616a, 2008-08-06, 03:43AM CDT

Hi to all that read this. Do Not use iKobo, they are Frauds. Once you put through a transaction they send you an email to say it has been cancelled, they don't give you a reason and they don't answer your emails. They tell you that they are going to reimburse your credit card but they don't. You can't get through to them by phone either. they have the worst customer service I have come across.

737eac74, 2008-10-20, 01:56PM CDT

I have sent money yo a friend in Senegal.

She tried to get the money to the ATM, there was 2 duplicate operations, she report the problem too late (30 days delay). Result : more than600$ lost

I will never more use this service.

Bruno

f9977c83, 2009-06-25, 06:19PM CDT

I totally agree- 100% about the ongoing problems with Account Now. They are a nightmare to deal with. The biggest part of the problem is that you set up your account solely online-no id required and very few verification questions answered, so if you make any kind of mistake such a typo or have an address update, watch out! You can't update your info online like a regular bank (ie: Chase, Bank of America, etc). They make you call in and then the nightmare really gets going. I have been trying to change my address to the correct mailing address for over 2.5 months and my account remains frozen with funds received but not available. Then when I finally got fed up & told them to close the account they won't do it. We remain at a standstill and I wouldn't wish this situation on anybody! Also, there appears to be a certain amount of racial profiling going on here which is making the situation worse!