Blockbuster - Blockbuster.com - Several weeks I tried Blockbuster.com and I didn't like their services. I cancelled my membership and returned all my movies rental promptly. A week later, I saw online that Blockbuster did not delete my credit card number and dates.

Posted on Thursday, December 2nd, 2004 at 12:00am CST by a33f01b4

Company: Blockbuster

URL: www.blockbuster.com

Category: TV, Music, Video

Blockbuster.com keeps everyone credit card number and information even after you cancel your membership and called them to delete your credit card. Several weeks I tried Blockbuster.com and I didn't like their services. I cancelled my membership and returned all my movies rental promptly. A week later, I saw online that Blockbuster did not delete my credit card number and dates.

I called and asked the representative and supervisor. The supervisor bluntly told me that Blockbuster will not delete my credit card information and that the company policy is to keep all clients credit card information permanently, despite membership cancellations. I contact my credit card company and FTC. Both said that Blockbuster has No Right to keep my credit card information once I cancelled with them. Please posted to let others know, so other consumers

are aware. Thank you very much