AOL - AOL - I AM BEING CHARGED ON A VISA CARD I CLOSED OUT SOME TIME AGO. BUT AOL IS STILL CHARGING ME MONTHLY ON A CLOSED OUT CARD.

Posted on Thursday, August 5th, 2004 at 12:00am CDT by 20de65c2

Company: AOL

Category: Internet Services

I NEVER GOT A VISA CARD AGAIN FROM B OF A BECAUSE AOL WAS DOUBLE CHARGING ME ON THAT CARD. THAT IS WHY I CLOSED THAT ACCOUNT OUT. BUT B OF A RE ISSUED A CARD AGAIN WITH OUT MY CONSENT. I NEVER ACTIVATED ANY SUCH CARD. BUT B OF A SAID THEY COULD REISSUE A CARD AND THEY LET AOL CHARGE ME WITH OUT ME KNOWING IT UNTIL I GOT A BILL FROM B OF A.

I REFUSE TO PAY THE BILL FOR AOL SERVICE BECAUSE WHEN I RETURNED TO AOL SERVICE BACK IN APRIL WITH A CD AND FREE 1,000 MINUTES I USED MY WAL MART CHARGE CARD. I AM BEING BILLED FROM WAL MART AND BY B OF A VISA CARD AGAIN.

TWICE A MONTH NOW 24.95 FROM EACH ONE. I DO NOT OWN A B OF A VISA CARD. I REPORTED THIS TO B OF A AND THEY WILL NOT STOP AOL FROM CHARGING ME. WHAT CAN I DO? I REFUSE TO PAY B OF A BECAUSE I NEVER ASK FOR A VISA CARD IN THE FIRST PLACE. I NEVER ACTIVATED ANY VISA CARD FROM B OF A.

BUT B OF A SAID I HAD TO PAY THE BILL ANYWAY. I REFUSE THIS BILL I DO NOT OWE THIS BILL. THERE IS A CLASS ACTION SUIT GOING ON AND I WANT TO GET IN ON IT. BUT FOR 1 YEAR I WAS DOUBLE CHARGED FOR A SECOND NAME ON MY ACCOUNT WHICH WAS SUPPOSE TO BE FREE. YOU COULD HAVE UP TP 5 FREE NAMES. I USED MY LAST NEW MARRIED NAME, BUT ACTUALLY I NEVER USED IT. AND THEY SAID I NEVER USED THAT NAME. IT IS ON RECORD IT WAS NEVER USED.

BUT THEY REFUSED TO REMOVE THE SECOND NAME AND THEY REFUSED TO GIVE ME ANY MONEY BACK FOR BEING OVER CHARGED FOR 12 MONTHS. THEY OWE ME $285.00 BACK CHARGES. AND NOW THEY ARE CHARGING ME OVER $100.00 FOR SERVICES I DO NOT OWE THEM. THEY ARE RUINING MY CREDIT. I HAVE GREAT CREDIT NOW. I AM LOOKING FOR ANOTHER INTERNET SO I CAN GET RID OF AOL.

ff2a9f29, 2011-03-15, 12:13PM CDT