Yahoo! - Yahoo - I want to contact Yahoo.com. I want to talk to someone. Can you help?

Posted on Wednesday, September 1st, 2004 at 12:00am CDT by cd5d8c47

Company: Yahoo!

URL: http://www.yahoo.com

Category: Internet Services

Yahoo - I want to contact Yahoo.com. I want to talk to someone. Can you help?

1e4fe307, 2008-03-26, 05:44PM CDT

I have been contacted by yahoo instructing me that I have won a "Yahoo Lottery" Is this for real or a hoax?

642a52ca, 2008-08-05, 09:02AM CDT

i cannot have access to my yahoo homepage nor my yahoo account.need an rugent help.thank you

3d3ac1fd, 2008-07-19, 10:34PM CDT

I have not been able to send my E-mails because of spam. I am going to discontiue yahoo if it contiues because I can't

send out any e-mails at all. I like to be safe but this is to much. dizzy [email protected]

97bf5a55, 2008-08-05, 08:52AM CDT

i cannot have access to my yahoo homepage nor my yahoo account.i need urgent help.thank you

577f1c8d, 2008-08-15, 11:23PM CDT

I had my purse stolen back in Jan. of 2008. Someone has been using my e-mail address for my yahoo account. I cannot get on yahoo using my computer because this person has sabotaged my account. I need help on what to do. Every time I go on my yahoo account, the screen flips to a google page. I have all my contact information on yahoo and I need to retrieve my addresses so I can contact the people in my address profile so I can change my yahoo account info to a new e-mail address. This person is using my yahoo address to order products and services under my name. I have the I.P. address of where they are using my info at but, the police won't do anything. How do I go about changing my yahoo account to a different e-mail address and obtain my addresses that I have on my contact list? The person know everything about me. My ss number, address, phone number, mothers maiden name, and so on. I have put a fraud alert on my ss number and a password on my bank accounts and all of my other important info. Please help me resolve this problem. I am handicap and I need my computer to contact my school and my doctor. You can reach me at [email protected] Thank you for your time. I would really like to stop this person from hacking in on my Yahoo account! Sincerely, Debra Curry

(the original!)

1f4af3ce, 2008-08-19, 02:06AM CDT

There is a good list on how to contact yahoo here: http://www.elertgadget.com/palert/Yahoo_Kelkoo_contacts_and_contact_us_pages__Yahoo_phone_number__Kelkoo_phone_number_2107.htm

68d4628c, 2008-09-18, 05:45PM CDT

i was trying to get the screen to come on to alert me i have email. like i had??? but when i went in i got some thing about yahoo. classic, so i clicked on it to see what is was, it changed me. I Hate the main area where the lists of emails are on and the click to the letter its self, i perfer the old way i had it. I like the other features, but not that, how do i delete this and return to what i had, so i can see the complete list or complete letter sent to me on the screen?

68d4628c, 2008-09-18, 05:51PM CDT

when trying to get the alert to come back when getting a email. A page came up about yahoo classic, i thought maybe i needed to see that, but it only transfered me to that. I hate the email part, only seeing part of the list and part of the letter sent, i perfer what i had the complete list of sent emails i got, and able to click on it and see the complete letter on the page, .. how can i get the other back? i hate this one.

fc97f24b, 2008-10-12, 03:23PM CDT

Yahoo is irresponsible in the way they create forums for people to trash leaders, entertainers, and other people on their forums. They call it BUZZ, I call it irresponsible and they once shut their forums down, rightly so, because it got out of hand. There should be a law against the trashy talk they encourage. What can I do about it? Besides cancel my email account through them?

3b456a90, 2008-11-15, 02:56PM CST

PLEASE - PLEASE - PLEASE - get that roll over Kellog "Brain Right"Brain Quiz off the Free Daily Game page - specifically the Daily Jigsaw page!!! If my mouse twitches even slightly touching the ad while I'm working on the puzzle, the whole puzzle disappears - irretrievably - and I have to start all over!!! If I ever had any interest in Kellogs products, this intrusion would end it!

64a7c698, 2008-11-29, 12:49PM CST

I am trying to log on with my user i.d. and password but I keep getting a pop-up that yahoo does not recognize my user i.d.. My user name is mrs. sarah cancel. I live in Egypt but I am in the United States right now with my husband. I have e-mail that I would like to retrieve. why is it that yahoo does not recgnize my user name. My birthday is October 25 1984. I reside in Tanta Egypt. can you please help me with this issue. Please send reply to [email protected] I appreciate any help that you could give me

a307f40e, 2008-12-10, 09:45AM CST

I have had an e-mail account for years now I can't even access it anymore I updated my files and everything now I can't even get into my e-mail.

5f9d7be7, 2008-12-11, 08:14PM CST

I no you no whats going on with your service in my area. I am Missing moeny matters right now. whats going on with your service!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.I want a answer now.

1ffb16c4, 2009-06-20, 04:10AM CDT

i Shabana has a quiery, hope you can help. i lost my yahoo email acct due to not using this account for ages. meaning i have also lost my email addresses. my penpals from over abroad. one particular email address was a special friend in New York City. Mr Robert Grantham. he lived in Buffalo. NY. i cannot rember he email address, could you help me at all by retrieving this for me and forwarding his email address to meat all, would be most grateful. thankyou.

43dcf0ac, 2009-09-01, 07:43AM CDT

my yahoo id is [email protected]

my id is not working my password will be right.but i cant opan my yahoo id pls help me.i forget my security question

05ec2199, 2009-09-21, 06:52PM CDT

I HATE THIS NEW EMAIL SET UP, YOU DON'T EVEN HAVE A SPELL CHECK THAT WILL TELL ME HOW TO SPELL A MISSPELLED WORD!!!!! CAN'T FIND MY OLD CONTACTS, THIS NEW EMAIL IS REDICULOUS. GET REALLLLL, I WANT A NEW EMAIL CARRIER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

dc0f0ea9, 2009-09-29, 01:28AM CDT

I want my older home page back. I clicked on the new one to see what it was like and now I can't get back. I'm paying money for something I don't want. I wish yahoo would stop playing with the pages. They don't make it any better just different.

bc3d0c24, 2009-10-22, 11:50AM CDT

My e-mail the space is to narrow. before wast big and diferent, now is no good. Do thing I have to change the resolution of my screen for 1024x768 pixels? can you tell my how I can I have windows vista. Can these solve my problem my e-mail is [email protected] I waiting for your response. Luis

8b9bbd72, 2009-12-11, 11:26PM CST

sir i am getting a number of mail stating that i have won the prize money of 7,500GBP as a result of a draw conducted by yahoo MSN. they are also askink to pay them the delivery charges of Rs. 30,100 when they come to me. Is it something to be trusted upon? please help! Please reply as fast as possible.

Thank you!!

0a83c7c3, 2010-02-22, 02:49AM CST

i want to stop all the offer for free stuff i get on my email,can you help. [email protected]

188dc9f4, 2010-02-26, 01:46PM CST

my name is kelvin an i got an email form yahoo that they are closeing down some sites i went in but could not enter the information that you all ask you and i don't want to be cut off because i use if every day looking for a job i love yahoo so if you would please look in to this for me an contact me at [email protected] thank you

a070cb6c, 2010-05-30, 09:00PM CDT

I am having difficulty opening my mail.

I have answered the security question

and it says it does not match what is

on file. Can you help?

dcc78fd9, 2010-06-04, 02:01AM CDT

i CAN NOT ACCESS MY YAHOO.COM MAIL ACCOUNT PLS ADVISE??

0660f37d, 2010-08-23, 11:20AM CDT

Good evening. I have an old yahoo messenger account, which i do not use anymore. Email is not working but at the time i can still use my yahoo id.

I have not use it for couple of years however, now 2010, somebody have the same yahoo id. Kisses_1230. My old yahoo id is still added to my friends list, please check is it possible that yahoo allowed same ID to two different person, my concern is he/she might use it to take advantage of my friends.

7ed75178, 2010-11-13, 09:05AM CST

I would like to remove my email [email protected] please delete it i am getting in trouble with that account.so please delete i would not be using it ..thanks for your service

84c96403, 2010-12-29, 04:01PM CST

All of a sudden a mass mailing went out to all y contacts that I have and I did not send them in fact I hve not been on yahoo for a couple of weeks des this mean I have a virus andneed to know how toget rid of it and if someone has hacked int my account Yahoo account I me this really scares me. PLEASE HELP ME ASAP

6420ac6e, 2011-01-25, 09:16AM CST

DEAR sir or MADAM, I have forgotten my password to get my mail can you help.

John Johnson my email id is [email protected] I seem to have forgotten my password

ffeb19c2, 2011-03-10, 11:39AM CST

I need to contact Yahoo's accounting department. They sent me a check and I can't cash it because it is made out to the Company that I represent. I am an independent contractor and if I bring the check to the company, they will keep all but $5.00 as a processing fee. Where can I get help to reach them.

0faec22f, 2011-04-08, 03:13PM CDT

I had my contact list taken and someone used my id to solicit money. On line Yahoo said just change my password..I did but I can not receive any mail on that site. Is all my mail going to the pirate that took my yahoo id?

6b79a502, 2011-04-17, 05:59PM CDT

# 1. I want to change my e-mail address and take out the _.

#2. The new Beta does not let me forward e-mails - I can not find after I push forward there is no "insert address" to forward to. Please let me know how to do this. I like the old yahoo better.

b337f70b, 2011-05-30, 12:11PM CDT

Where is the little moving logo that yahoo usually displays to commemorate

other holidays on the homepage? It is not celebrating Memorial Day? Why Not?

a6427b25, 2011-06-18, 02:45PM CDT

I have trouble seeing these # and letters when i try to send or forward Email i tried one 20x did not work I guess i cant send email([email protected])what do i do?

f0cd80e3, 2011-07-14, 08:41AM CDT

I have tried to switch back to my original e-mail account. It is a navagation horror show. I am angry and ready to go elsewhere for e-mail.

b68f072a, 2011-07-21, 12:43PM CDT

I can not access my email-my account has been compromised. I desperately need to talk to a person, so I can get this fixed.

218-779-7682

9803f694, 2011-07-25, 04:23PM CDT

i have been trying to on yahoo messe

nger for a month and have no luck

035018fb, 2011-12-13, 07:54AM CST

Dear Yahoo,

Please bring back the comments sections on articles. I don't care if not all the comments are nice, but it is important for people to be able to communicate and state their opinions about things that are happening in the world.

Many times a article will say that the majority of people feel one way about some issue (due to a survey) but when you read the comments section , you find out what other people really think. I find this very important.

Please return the comments section. Freedom of Speech is very important.

Thank you .

8f0f880f, 2012-03-28, 01:50PM CDT

hello there i have problem with my yahoo email all email keep going to trash from inbox for no reasen and some of the emai just despered i dont know why

9d70ce31, 2012-04-20, 02:26PM CDT

hello,

I am trying to access all my emails and the data comes up, but opening email is a concern and I am the only authorized user on this email. There is confidential data in regards to my attorney other information profound for my Walden Universities studies. Can you please check to ensure protocol/proficiency is enabled-processing correctly for usage. i rarely have problems and thank you for your time. I am have been an avid user since 2004.

Sincerely,

kebra TinaMarie Haynes

Educationl Research Analyst, MS ED

713 987-3763

81106077, 2012-04-28, 10:18AM CDT

My computer was phishing 3 days ago. I wanted to change my password, I did it but not completed and after that my daughter did it for me, she had a mistake in doing this, your company closed temporary my account. I have a question: Can I close permanently this acct?(lan-duong@sbc....of AT&T)because I have another one...at rocketmail.com...How to do this from now?

6dda488c, 2012-06-07, 11:53AM CDT

i need you to remove my yahoo mail account some one is useing my account to send e-mail to people and i need it to stop here my michael r devor 3669 collins ferry road and you can call me at 304 -291-2296 please help me

Anonymous, 2012-06-19, 02:54PM CDT

I want yahoo to post as much postive comments as negative comments about President Obama are I will take down my yahoo homepage and get another homepage. I would like to see my comments on yahoo comment page.

563989dc, 2012-07-13, 06:30PM CDT

Sent: Thursday, September 27, 2012 4:20 PM

Subject: Reply: ATTN: From Account Owner

TAKE NOTICE

It Seems That EVERY TIME I Send This To You & Yahoo

My E Mail & Yahoo Account Has Been Hacked Into & Cloned & I Have Had To Change My Password

Copy Of E Mail recieved Below

To:

Sent: Thursday, September 27, 2012 3:47 PM

Subject: Dear Account Owner

Dear Account Owner,

It has come to our notice that your email has not passed the verification/Update process that we are presently working on. We are currently upgrading our data base and e-mail account center .We are deleting all Old Web mail email account to create more space for new accounts. To prevent your account from closing you will have to update it so that we will know that it's a present used account. To complete your account re-confirmation, you must reply to this email immediately and enter your account details as requested below.

Email User-name:

EMAIL Password:

Reconfirm Password:

Date of Birth: Country or Territory:

*****************************************************************************************************

****IMPORTANT:

This updating is compulsory as a result of our recent server changes. If you fail to update your email address you will soon be unable to receive/send mails.Also your email will not be equipped with the latest anti-virus system in

our new servers. This will make your email and PC vulnerable to virus attacks from the internet.

*******HOW TO UPDATE:

To update simply reply the above to upgrading admin as appropriate. Failure to do so immediately will lead to SUSPENSION OF YOUR ACCOUNT.

Thanks for your co-operation,

Web-mail Administrator

WEBMAIL BETA

5 Times Now Because Of It

& I Am Fed Up With Other People Being Abble

To Hack Into & Clone My Yahoo Account

Good Day

8338ffed, 2013-01-27, 05:09PM CST

I RECEIVED THE FOLLOWING EMAIL MESSAGE........IS THIS REALLY FROM YAHOO?

Update this email address

Please CLICK HERE To Validate Your Account

Warning!!!: Account owner that refuses to update his/her account after two days of receiving this warning stands the risk of losing his or her account permanently.

Copyright ? 1994-2013 Yahoo! Inc

0179ac77, 2013-02-03, 07:29AM CST

hello yahoo. my name is vijeet and i am from india

my official id is locked and i am not able to recover the password as i dont remember my security question.

please help me in getting my account back

i remember my password login id but i dont remember my security question

my id is [email protected]

please help and comunicate with me on below email id of mine

Robert D., 2013-02-21, 11:28AM CST

I do not like this new homepage. The local news is NOT local to my area as it was before. Facebook icon was removed, You cannot delete items that are of no interest to me, the color scheme is way to loud for me to focus on. I may have to go to a different homepage because of this.

Dwight B., 2013-03-15, 07:43PM CDT

My phone was acting up and I had to get a new phone. When I went to put in my email address and I couldn't get into my account. I've been trying the last three days and everything I've done hasn't helped. I even open a new account up thinking yahoo would pull up the old account and that didn't happen. I don't want a new account because friends and jobs contact me through that account. Can someone help me get my old yahoo account back and close this new one.

Keith B., 2013-04-30, 03:41AM CDT

I Think there a misprint In the Jada/will article...

UWillow Smith and her mom Jada Pinkett Smith took a jaunt to the Hawaiian island of Kauai last week, sans Will and 14-year-old Jaden. The 12-year-old singer and actress was snapped catching some waves as she sported her newly-dyed light purple locks, while mom Jada proved that being 41 doesn't mean you still can't be white hot in a bikini! She also proved that she works out -- a lot. Check out those abs!

joseph f., 2013-06-02, 11:00PM CDT

I am having trouble with my yahoo account. I keep getting requests for me to update my sign in and password almost every minute. I need some kind of help

joseph f., 2013-06-02, 11:13PM CDT

d7fe0d5c, 2013-06-18, 07:10AM CDT

I play bridge on yahoo nearly everyday single day...and the computer is set up so that one team wins over and over for about 10+ games in a row and then it changes teams....this is not the way real bridge works and it causes players to grow tired of losing and the jump around trying to find a winning or at least a bitable hand. This is very discouraging when you time is limited to play and causes long delays waiting for someone to come to a losing table.

Surely some of you genius employees can adjust the computer to deal more fairly.

I am very disappointed in yahoo and have many friends who refuse to play your bridge for this reason.

Barbara Hilbrich

2cd2103e, 2013-07-24, 01:04PM CDT

I have a yahoo league #248158 fantasy football my team is named Chips Crazy Team. No one on the league can access there team this is the second time I've emailed yahoo about this and no answer something needs done. Does anyone care, you run all these yahoo fantasy football commercials but your leagues suck and are ineffective.

0611bf5e, 2013-09-11, 03:21AM CDT

Sir, while sending email the attachments I want to send are not attached with the mail inspite of the fact that the procedure is followed. Kindly guide how to get out of this problem.

William C., 2013-12-15, 05:19PM CST

I have lost the display page for my email massages. It has been changed to a different

display. Also, when I try to send an email, the process is different. Part of the time the email can't be sent. I don't know how or why it was changed. I would like to return to my

previous email process and display. "HELP" BC

587590c4, 2014-05-13, 07:51PM CDT

i need to speak to some about a problem with chaning my password. unable todo so on computer. wants to send information to an account that i no longer have. cant not sigh in on my personal computer. I can be reched at 1-616-824-1378 Carol Geer this is getting very unplesent du to fact that i cant dont get my mail