Posted on Wednesday, August 4th, 2004 at 12:00am CDT by 9167ed89

Company: MCI Residential Telephone Service - From the beginning I had trouble paying the bill

MCI Residential Telephone Service

The company is MCI Residential local and long distance service, the address for our area is P.O. Box 105271, Atlanta, GA 30348-5271.

Telemarketers bugged me for weeks until I thought why not give them a try since I was paying so much for Bellsouth. Biggest mistake of my life. I had been with Bellsouth for years with no problems on their billing. Plus that MCI was no cheaper. I would say you get what you pay for but with MCI you get mistakes and a mess and you pay just as much.

From the beginning I had trouble paying the bill. From reading the other complaints that seems to be the usual with MCI, you must be doing to much outsourcing to India. O.K. I switched back over to Bellsouth the beginning of May, but MCI still kept taking money out of my checking account up into June.

You admitted you overcharged me $88.31and said you would send a check. Instead I get a statement in July that shows me as still a customer and $31.26 subtracted from the $88.31. What is up with that? I cannot get any answers. I am no longer a customer and have not been since May and you owe me $88.31 and I will take MCI to Small Claims Court if I have to.

Myrna J B

Click this link to e-mail the above consumer: //